BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on January 27, 2013
The lyrics reminds us that everything we do is before the LORD of hosts, Jesus Christ. HE sees and hears all; and, all of us will give into account our words, actions, thoughts--unless, we have repented and have been baptized in HIS name. We be filled with HIS Holy Spirit and must live a holy life. HE is holy and we must be holy!
on September 11, 2014
I love this song. It has a meaning and depth to it that really speaks to me. Of course this artist is one of my favorites. He is very anointed and God is using his gift to touch people everywhere.
on April 16, 2014
I like listening to Brandon Heath's music, and this song is one of my favorites. The lyrics and the sound are both great. I used to listen to it on the radio, but now they don't play it very much anymore.
on June 23, 2013
I appreciate this song and using Jesus name in it, so few people use His name any more. I love the message, too. Our God came to us by humble means and walked among us, not the "king" that people were looking for. Great song.
on November 21, 2015
This Branson Heath song as with his other have a great message.
on June 19, 2016
Awesome
on October 7, 2014
A great message with a catchy tune. Love that my kids can listen and repeat what is in this song. Also a great conversation starter!
on May 21, 2015
Brandon Heath has a bit of a country sound - Love it! This is one of my favorite songs!
on February 28, 2013
It really speaks to you if you are going through rough times.
It reminds us that when times are hard, sometimes we rely on
God just to take another breath.
It is my current favorite and I play it throughout the day.
on May 1, 2016