Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 488 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 598 reviews
on March 16, 2017
I am so happy I purchase this book. I read it every day!
on March 7, 2017
Awesome book. Very inspiring. Made a great present.
on July 21, 2017
I have several of Sarah Young's devotional books and use them regularly to spend time with God. They have helped me to see myself more honestly in the light of His Word. I am most thankful for how God has used her to draw me closer to Him! I have given several copies to others.
on August 10, 2016
Once you grasp the rhythm of God speaking to you, always true to scripture, you sense Him. Often, it challenges me to seek the passage of scripture and other translations to confirm.
on May 30, 2017
This is an excellent devotional just like Jesus Calling. Recommend it for everyone!
on July 23, 2017
I liked this book and found it inspiring. However, I liked Jesus Is Calling by Sarah Young better!
on April 12, 2017
Product was in good condition, and it was a perfect gift for a friend.
on May 29, 2017
Great way to improve your knowledge and meditations on Jesus
on July 20, 2017
Shares God's Word without adding "fluff" to it. Well written. Appropriate for all ages. Will definitely read again several times.
on July 18, 2017
This is great, has encouragement for your need ☺