Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Jesus Storybook Bible Animated DVD, Vol. 4
Format: DVD|Change

on April 10, 2018
My daughter is enjoying this DVD she just turned five we’re trying to learn a beginning pace
on March 18, 2014
We bought all four DVD's after reading the hard copy. I have never seen a better, clearer, simple presentation of the story of salvation starting in the Old Testament and following the thread through to post resurrection. We show it to all our foster children regardless of their age.
on September 15, 2014
Very disappointed as the graphics were the same as those in the Bible book but very little animation, only eyes blinking, etc. Had to return it.
on May 12, 2014
I bought all 4 of the set for my granddaughters after someone had given me the book version of the Story Book Bible.
As with the book version, each story is very clearly explained which permits the child to easily comprehend the story line and message. Each story can be viewed separately which enables the child to concentrate and absorb each one.
on April 30, 2017
We really like this story book bible and the videos are great. I really like the narrator's voice.
on January 10, 2015
My kids love these videos and they really focus on Jesus...which is what we love about them!
on November 28, 2016
Love it!
on October 11, 2014
Excellent DVD and speedy delivery!! Thank You !!!
on March 8, 2015
Everything about this DVD series is top quality, can be used for all ages and lends itself to discussions easily.
on June 11, 2013
The story combine with the pictures are delightful. And David Suchet is a wonderful reader that helps to pull you into the story. The animated dvd continues to add to a already great product. I bought all four DVD's.