Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 3, 2016
Sara Young has such an amazing gift. This book is written in the similar style of her Jesus Calling book, spoken from Gods perspective drawn from scripture. After the amazing daily reading, she lists the scripture that supports the writing. I don't know how she has done it again, but every time I read it, it is EXACTLY what I need to hear. This was written in a time when she was struggling in her life and it very much focuses on hope. I recommend this book for anyone who is going through a hard time. When I am feeling too down to read it is when I need it most. If I could give this book a million stars I would!!
on December 7, 2016
This is a beautiful book to keep for oneself or for gift giving! The layout, paper quality, the size of print, AND of course, the content are exceptional. I like how it addresses more of how God is loving AND sovereign, and life is not always easy.

I also ordered the smaller version of the book. It is vey similar except that it is hard-bound and everything is greatly reduced in size. That changes the way it feels in the hand (harder & thicker, more stocky, harder to hold open and of course with smaller print). If those things are not an issue but space is, then the smaller one does the job. However, the larger one gets my highest recommendation. In fact, I like it so much that I am ordering 5 extra to give as gifts.

I have read and marked my copy of JESUS CALLING up over the years. I didn't see how any other books would be necessary, but this one also has its place. Thank you, Sarah, for being brave enough to share what you are hearing from God, and for including Scriptures that let you know it was indeed God speaking to you!
on September 17, 2016
Another great book by Sarah Young. As I'm going through my own family tragedy, both this book and her Jesus Calling have been great in reminding me of God's promises, of His unfailing love and that He is and always will be bigger than anything life can throw at me.
on October 19, 2017
Her books are a must to keep your spirituality going between church services. Reading the Bible with it being worded as from one Bible author to the people in the Bible just didn’t do it for me. I would just keep getting discouraged, because the feeling didn’t last from service to service. It got to the point that I know longer trusted that the feeling would last.
She writes as if God is speaking directly to you. The scripture is given, so what she says is based on God’s word.
When you finish it, buy a different one and keep reading them over and over. Keep it where it is a habit to read several times a day. For me it is in the bathroom when I am a captive audience.
on February 23, 2017
I read this book every day. The amazing thing is - you just need to read one page a day and you can "feel" a difference in your life! Sarah Young's books are the best!!
on August 9, 2013
It may be small in size but Jesus Today is a powerfully comforting book for those who find themselved in need of hope and encouragement during times of great trials. Ms. Young chose to use complete scripture verses- instead of just listing the 'address' as was done in Jesus Calling. If you don't happen to have a bible to look up the scriptures, here they are all written out for you. I like this feature a lot. Unfortunately there aren't 365 devotional in this book- which I personally would have liked. Nevertheless, it's a great book and I love being able to read it on my iPad with the Kindle app.
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 29, 2016
Great devotional book. Have been using it for years. My husband got it for me. Hits me right in the heart. Excellent passages to meditate on.
on March 20, 2018
As other devotional books by Sarah Young, this edition is as inspiring, educational, and in this case, about hope. Written while Mrs.Young was very ill from Lyme's Disease, it features daily devotionals rendered from Bible Scripture and Jesus' words to the reader in modern vernacular. I enjoy reading from this each day, and it is now a part of my "Jesus Calling" collection.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 29, 2016
I've sent these books to friends who have been going through some tough times and I always get a great response. I have my own and find the hopeful verses she selected, very uplifting.
on February 14, 2017
great book-helps me sleep at night if I read it right before bed