BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on February 23, 2017
I read this book every day. The amazing thing is - you just need to read one page a day and you can "feel" a difference in your life! Sarah Young's books are the best!!
on February 14, 2017
great book-helps me sleep at night if I read it right before bed
on October 8, 2016
The 2nd book I have read of hers and have enjoyed immensely!!! I lost my Daddy in October 2008 and now waiting on the last breathes of Momma and love her Books so Much!!!!!!
on January 10, 2014
I love this little book. It's beautiful to look at. just the right size to hold and feels really nice in my hands. It is beautifully designed and even has an attractive ribbon book mark. That's just the outside. The inside is full of love, wisdom and inspiration. This author feels like a good friend and I've never met her. I have "walked with Jesus" for most of my life and know him intimately but this little book took me to the next level of understanding. I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs comforting and specific ideas on how to get through each day stronger and wiser.
on May 24, 2017
My husband and I recently got the 10th Anniversary of Jesus Calling and we love the daily readings. I recommended my husband gift a Sarah Young book to his mom for Mother's Day, and he settled on this copy. She absolutely loves this book!
on October 18, 2016
Perfect for my 14 year old daughter. We started devotions when she was young and have transitioned through books as she gets older.
on January 6, 2017
Daily 1 minute read with Jesus keeps teen son on the track. What more can I say?
on July 29, 2017
Today, and every day. Great book to supplement the authors devotionals. The author lives her testimony and has had a very physically challenging life. He books are simply awesome for the Christian.
on May 31, 2017
This book has been part of my daily devotional for a very long time. It helps to get my day started off right as I contemplate each message. It is truly part of my morning nourishment. I am so greatful.
on November 28, 2016
Love Sarah's inspiration of God speaking through her! GREAT Christmas gift's!