Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,038 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,121 reviews
on December 7, 2016
This is a beautiful book to keep for oneself or for gift giving! The layout, paper quality, the size of print, AND of course, the content are exceptional. I like how it addresses more of how God is loving AND sovereign, and life is not always easy.

I also ordered the smaller version of the book. It is vey similar except that it is hard-bound and everything is greatly reduced in size. That changes the way it feels in the hand (harder & thicker, more stocky, harder to hold open and of course with smaller print). If those things are not an issue but space is, then the smaller one does the job. However, the larger one gets my highest recommendation. In fact, I like it so much that I am ordering 5 extra to give as gifts.

I have read and marked my copy of JESUS CALLING up over the years. I didn't see how any other books would be necessary, but this one also has its place. Thank you, Sarah, for being brave enough to share what you are hearing from God, and for including Scriptures that let you know it was indeed God speaking to you!
on February 23, 2017
I read this book every day. The amazing thing is - you just need to read one page a day and you can "feel" a difference in your life! Sarah Young's books are the best!!
on October 29, 2016
Great devotional book. Have been using it for years. My husband got it for me. Hits me right in the heart. Excellent passages to meditate on.
on November 29, 2016
I've sent these books to friends who have been going through some tough times and I always get a great response. I have my own and find the hopeful verses she selected, very uplifting.
on February 14, 2017
great book-helps me sleep at night if I read it right before bed
on October 8, 2016
The 2nd book I have read of hers and have enjoyed immensely!!! I lost my Daddy in October 2008 and now waiting on the last breathes of Momma and love her Books so Much!!!!!!
on January 10, 2014
I love this little book. It's beautiful to look at. just the right size to hold and feels really nice in my hands. It is beautifully designed and even has an attractive ribbon book mark. That's just the outside. The inside is full of love, wisdom and inspiration. This author feels like a good friend and I've never met her. I have "walked with Jesus" for most of my life and know him intimately but this little book took me to the next level of understanding. I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs comforting and specific ideas on how to get through each day stronger and wiser.
on September 10, 2015
Sara Young does it again.....I had read Jesus Calling and really loved it.....while going through very big physical challenges, pain, hip fracture, medical bills, 3 moves in 4 years, lost home, lots of stress on lots of levels I was completely out of hope.....Sara wrote this during a very challenging time in her life so I could relate...very helpful for people looking for that light at the end of the tunnel -
on May 24, 2017
My husband and I recently got the 10th Anniversary of Jesus Calling and we love the daily readings. I recommended my husband gift a Sarah Young book to his mom for Mother's Day, and he settled on this copy. She absolutely loves this book!
on October 18, 2016
Perfect for my 14 year old daughter. We started devotions when she was young and have transitioned through books as she gets older.