Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on September 19, 2013
Great band and great songs. I have another album by them and the first single off the next ablum. Love this band.
on November 9, 2016
Great CD!!
on December 2, 2015
Not as good as some other albums but I like it. Don't listen to it very often.
on March 26, 2009
I bought this CD on the strength of the two cuts they've released as videos. I have been listening to it ever since it arrived. In my opinion, there's not a bad song on the CD. This band is super talented and I think that with the release of a few more singles they'll begin to receive the attention and appreciation they deserve. I think they are one of the best new country groups to come along in a long while.
on November 8, 2013
I'm a new fan of this group. Heard their song Drunk Last Night on CMT. So checked them out. Liked what I heard and bought this and their most recent cd. Which I've also reviewed. Looking forward to their next.
on April 8, 2014
This is a great album. So many great songs. And an extra bonus is I love how Eli Young Band songs are clean. I can listen with my kids and not have to worry! Love this band!
on October 21, 2011
Really didn't know who The Eli Young Band was until ordering this CD. Now it's one of my husband's favorite CD's to listen to. Jet Black & Jealous is a "top notch" CD with "top notch' music. Not a bad song on the CD. Thanks for the prompt delivery, Amazon.
on July 1, 2015
Fast service great product
on November 29, 2014
Love them and would definitely recommend any of their albums!
on August 12, 2013
CD came safely and in good condition. I like this CD, but think I like their older songs better. You can't beat 'Crazy Girl' though!