Jet - ABS Filament 1kg (=2.2 lbs) on Spool for 3D Printer Makerbot, Reprap, Makergear, Ultimaker, Up!, etc. - USA (1.75mm, Natural)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) is a common thermoplastic, ideal for prototyping. Softer than PLA (Polylactic Acid), easy to print
- High precision: +/- 0.07mm. Roundness +/-0.03mm. The filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering
- Extrusion temperature: 175 - 200C (PLA filament), 210C -250C (ABS filament), 210-230C (HIPS Filament)
- Filament comes in a light spool, in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant. JET filament, top brand and top quality. Satisfaction guaranteed
- Vidid colors and many options: natural, white, black, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, orange, gold, silver, gray, brown,glow blue, glow yellow, clear,etc.
- Compatible with most 3D Printers such as RepRap, Makertbot, Ultimaker, Up!, Makergear, etc.
Specification for this product family
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Weight: 1kg net weight, 1.3kg gross weight.
ABS(acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PLA (polylactic acid) and HIPS (high impact polystyrene) filaments are the most commonly used printing supplies for 3D Printers (e.g., RepRap, MakeBot, MakerGear, UP!, etc.). Filaments made by JET are serving the global market of 3D printing. If you have a 3D printer, remember JET filament. By searching "jet filament", you can find the quality products by JET. Currently eligible for free shipping in USA, Canada, 26 European countries, China, and many more.
JET Filament is a R&D brand by America Instrument. JET standards for Just Excellent Technology. Our mission is to research and develop the state-of-the-art materials and devices for universal 3D printing. Our goal is to build the largest network of 3D supplies for the increasing need of global 3D community. It is our strong belief that 3D printing is opening a brand new world for industry and personal life as well. We, standing in the endless frontier of evolving technology, are committed to leading the efforts of innovation and providing the end users the vast variety of quality products with tier one services.
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.5 x 2 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 14, 2013
- Manufacturer : JET
- ASIN : B00BWB3H60
Best Sellers Rank:
#452,857 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #3,989 in 3D Printing Filament
- Customer Reviews: