Jetboil Flash Camping and Backpacking Stove Cooking System
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New color for 2020!
- Optimized for efficiency, the Jetboil Flash stove boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever.
- Jetboil's 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze.
- Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter, and verify that the water's ready with the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator.
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure.
- Includes fuel canister stabilizer; bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13. 1 ounces. One-year limited .
- For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jetboil Flash Cooking System
Boils Water in Just 100 Seconds
Blistering boil times come standard on the industry-leading Jetboil Flash. By modeling the combustion and selecting materials to optimize efficiency, we were able to create the fastest Jetboil ever—cutting a full minute off our best boil time.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seen—the first-ever Jetboil. And our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.
- 1 Liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Thermochromatic, color-change heat indicator
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible accessories include Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, and Pot Support
- Other compatible accessories include the Skillet, FluxRing Cooking Pot, and Utensils
A Fast Boil System That's Powerful, Versatile, and Portable
We build super-dependable stoves & systems that pack light, set up quick, and achieve rapid boils in minutes.
Quick to set-up. Quick to pack-up. No loose parts. Jetboil cooking systems save pack space and make storage and transportation a breeze.
By increasing the surface area of the bottom of the pot, FluxRing technology makes it possible to heat a conveniently-shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
|Flash Cooking System||Flash Java Kit||Zip Cooking System|
|Ideal For||Lightning fast water boiling||Lightning fast water boiling with included coffee press for java in the backcountry||Basic system for your backcountry cooking needs|
|Volume||1-liter Tall||1-liter Tall||0.8-liter|
|Cooking Type||Fast Boil||Fast Boil||Fast Boil|
|Ignition Type||Push Button||Push Button||Match|
|Boil Time||100 seconds per .5 liter (average over life of JetPower can)||100 seconds per .5 liter (average. over life of JetPower can)||2 minutes 30 seconds per .5 liter (average over life of Jetpower can)|
|Water Boiled||10 liters per 100 grams JetPower can||10 liters per 100 grams JetPower can||12 liters per 100 grams Jetpower can|
|Thermochromatic Color Change Indicator||✓||✓||-|
|Group Size||1-2 People||1-2 People||1-2 People|
|Weight||13.9 ounces (393 grams)||13.9 ounces (393 grams)||12 ounces (340 grams)|
Blistering boil times come standard on the Jetboil Flash personal cooking system, the ultimate camping stove for preparing coffee, soup, or dehydrated meals on the trail. Optimized for efficiency, the Jetboil Flash boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever. Jetboil's 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze. Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter, and verify that the water's ready with the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator. Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure. Includes fuel canister stabilizer; bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl; easy to pack and carry at only 13.1 ounces. One-year limited warranty. For any adventure—from alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So why only 3 stars? Well, the stove portion of the system melted down at some point. The metal ring melted into the plastic base. I'm not sure what caused the fault, but it also caused the igniter to fail. The thing still functions, I just have to ignite it with a lighter. Overall though, I'm not really comfortable continuing to use this particular stove. I'll order a new one just as soon as I figure out how to buy one separately.
For those that wonder, I bought the 'Wilderness' one and yes it has that jetboil wave on the other side that turns yellow when the water is boiling.
I'm never going back to a $10 pocket stove every again.
Worth every penny (even if it seems like a lot for a stove)
The Coleman gas canisters at wal mart work just fine, but they won’t fit in the cup for backpacking.
Top international reviews
I tested this at home due to lock-down and it works very well seems sturdy and doesn't seem to take up much space
I'm looking forward to using it for real in a campsite when we are allowed to again
Step 1- buy this now
Step 2- get the coffee press
Step 3- get the pot holder
Step 4- give yourself a big ol pat on the back!