- Series: Pocket Essential series
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Oldcastle Books; 1st Edition edition (September 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904048188
- ISBN-13: 978-1904048183
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 0.3 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,357,859 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jethro Tull (Pocket Essential series) Paperback – September 1, 2002
"These miniature guides are packed to the margins with important facts and enlightening commentary."
From the Publisher
Pocket Essentials is a dynamic series of books that are brief, lively, and easy to read. Packed with facts as well as expert opinions, each book has all the key information you need to know about such popular topics as film, television, cult fiction, history, and more. In addition to an introduction to the subject, each topic is individually analyzed and reviewed, examining its impact on popular culture or history. There’s also a reference section that lists related web sites and weightier (and more expensive) books on the subject. For media buffs, students, and inquiring minds, these are great entry–level books that build into an essential library.