Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on July 29, 2012
The "Jewel Quest" series of solitaire games are really a lot of fun - each volume has a different style main solitaire game, and you have the option of playing the "Full Quest," which includes the original Jewel Quest style story game (where the Jewel matching board is a mini game within the card game), or you can just play the card games by themselves (without the Quest/Story element).

The games start off simple and the difficulty gradually progresses, making it enough of a challenge to stick with. The artwork and music are pretty well done.

Seems like some people are having trouble getting these games to run under Windows 7 (they run fine on my Vista based computer), so that's one caveat.

Caveat number two is that when you load these games, it also loads the iWin game manager, which basically is a way to get you to buy more iWin games, as you are confronted with ads for their other products every time you want to launch the game - if you don't want to deal with the iWin game manager, you can go to the Program Files folder and create a shortcut link directly to the game.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 16, 2013
There are far to many optional and promotional game adds packaged on this disc. I purchased this game on disc to get away from promotions and addware. This game disc offers much more than addware. I had to uninstall this program again, and clean my computer up with a well known and trusted Spyware removal program just to get rid of all the Malware, Spyware, Addware and potential virus infections. This game program literally attempts to destroy and take over normal computer operation. My firm advice is, do not try, or buy this infected game program unless you want to spend hours cleaning up your computer. It's not even worth a one star rating. This company should be renamed "I Win, You Lose"
A gentle note to Amazon:
You should better scrutinize and remove such infectious game program discs from your site. Game programs like this one, will not win you many friends. Get rid of it!
Prime member,
Eugene White
on October 11, 2013
I am totally addicted to Jewel Quest III. It has a lot of variety.Before I got this game, I played a solitaire game and regular Jewel Quest, both individually. In Jewel Quest III, you read the first page of a story. Then you play solitaire until you win, then the jewel board comes up and you play this until you win. Each game level gets harder the more you play. After you win both of those games, it takes you to a room to put part of a puzzle together. Each level, you get a few more pieces until the puzzle is solved. Then you have to find the hidden object in the room that matches the puzzle's picture. You then start over again with the solitaire game, and so on. This has enough variations to hold my interest for several hours. I absolutely love this game. and highly recommend it. This game would be super for everyone except young children. Although, nowadays kids are smarter than ever and might pick it right up!
on October 27, 2015
I love playing the Jewel + bejewelled on my MSN on my computer, the disc does not have this type of game its combined with a card game which are timed My Son has encouraged me to let you know why I don,t like the CD because it is very hard to navigate out of one game to try another I had to turn off my computer to try another Used to be I would receive a return Prepaid label to return Here again the cd was only cents to buy but shipping was much more at one time Amazon used to mail to my Printer a label so I can print + return
on March 10, 2013
I paid for a piece of software on a disc. I did not pay to be connected to iWIN's website every time I play the game. In essence, I have not recieved the game only a connection to iWIN. I want my money back!!!!!!
on April 20, 2015
I had ordered this & after ordering I then checked my game icons & had to cancel not because I did not like but because I already had these on my games I really enjoy playing either game that is why I have 50 games & am retired so I have a large choose to play from whenever I see new games I will try it on a trial if I like it I will tell my wife & she will play & let me know most of the games we will buy
on May 14, 2017
love this game thank you
on November 3, 2011
I have so much fun with this game! I played it every day until I beat all the levels and now I am working through the "silver" level, which is a more difficult level to play. It is taking me more time to get through it. I like being able to buy both version 2 and version 3 in one package. It was worth the price!!
on July 4, 2016
Some answer as the Quest Trio, having too many problems with IWin.com downloads and not being able to play the games without having to reinstall them every time new IWin game manager was updated. Thank God, for Amazon.
on May 11, 2015
This gaming disc will load all kinds of crap unto your hard drive that you will not want; tool bars, constant pop ups getting you to buy more games.
I eventually had to erase it and discard the disc. It set my anti-malware software off several times.
You have been warned, do not buy this!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.