CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Jewelry Basics JB34706-006 Class In A Box Kit, Naturals Glass
- Perfect for creating professional looking jewelry
- Includes tool, bead mat, beads, findings, project book
- Learn simple techniques with clear photos to walk you through the steps
- Natural glass
- Includes one in 3 jewellery tool, 8 x 8-Inch bead mat, assorted beads and findings for completing the projects and a project book
- This jewellery box kit teaches you the simple and exciting techniques used to make jewellery
- Clear photos and illustrations will take you step by step through each technique
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Learn simple and exciting techniques to make jewelry just like you see in department stores! Cousin's Jewelry Class in a Box kits are the perfect solution for everything you need to create fantastic jewelry with professional results. Clear photos and illustrations will take you step-by-step through each technique and all the tools and supplies you need are included. Each Jewelry Class in a Box kit contains one 3-in-1 Jewelry Tool; one 8-inch by 8-inch bead mat; assorted beads and findings for completing the projects; and one project book. Imported.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am also dissappointed with the instructions. There arent enough detailed insteuctions, the booklet is only 11 pages due to it being printed in 3 languages. I have an example photo of the shoddy instructions. For $27 its kind of a rip off since I was hoping for a more effective teqching manual for that price. The beads are still pretty and I have the jewelry tool, so thats good, but it should been at least $7 cheaper.
If the product has been changed, the photo and description should be updated to reflect that. I would NOT have ordered the item that I received, and will be returning it.
If you are looking for an inexpensive kit that will help you figure out if jewelry making is for you, this is the way to go.