Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deal Jewelry Beading Color I.D. Economy Pliers 5 Piece Set
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on December 22, 2010
A friend recommended Beadsmith tools for jewelry making. Far superior to another set I had purchased and returned. Thanks Amazon for the fair price and shipping.
on February 20, 2012
These tools fit my hands and the grips are textured which helps with my dexterity. I use these all the time and my other tools are gathering dust. I highly recommend this set. Great quality and great price.
on February 9, 2012
This set of pliers and clipper is the best deal going. There is a tool for every job you might have in your beading project. If purchased separately these tools would be more than twice this price. Once you start beading, you will want all the tools anyway. Why not get them all at once and save money and time!
on November 16, 2015
You get what you pay for...I did! The one tool I hoped would be OK, wasn't, the broadest pliers was the roughest. I'm telling myself two out of five isn't bad. The round nose isn't the smoothest, I can Tool Magic them both soon but that's not why I bought them. I bought them to use, I have old ones I can coat. However, I have them, I'll complain and not order any thing else from Beadsmith or Beadaholique again. Their quality control has gone down the tubes over the years like so many other companies. This is what I get for shopping after midnight!
VINE VOICEon March 20, 2016
What a GREAT set of basic tools!!!!!!!!!!!! And at such a good price! If purchased separately, tools of about the same quality would have easily cost $3-5 each. They all have that 'x-spring' that helps them to open again, once they've been pressed closed. That saves a bit of work especially if you are using them repetitiously.

Of course there are much better quality tools -- harder metal, more cleanly machined, bigger and more comfortable handles and held together by a removable screw so you can tighten them, take the screw out to separate the blades to clean and sharpen them, adjust them to close accurately... but those features can make pliers that cost more than $60 per pair. See the excellent illustrations and product descriptions at riogrande.com. YouTube has several videos that explain the different features of pliers and how to use them. [...]
on January 7, 2013
I've seen (and bought) similar products in art supply and craft stores, and usually paid a lot more for a set like this. This is a good, pretty durable set of tools with good flexibility and it's also nice to have the different color handles so you can quickly reach for the tool you wish to use.
on October 6, 2011
This is the best tool kit for beginners. It has everything you need and for not a lot of $.
on December 8, 2012
This was a great buy. The price was really good considering what I needed it for.
Simple wire work was very easy with these tools and would recommend them to anyone wanting to start out in wire jewelry.
on November 1, 2015
First off, I was charged $9.95 for shipping, which I didn't even notice until Amazon sent an email informing me that a refund was on the way. I purchase Prime products 99.9% of the time and used the One-Click option for buying this pliers set, so had Amazon not taken the initiative, it could've been months before I noticed!
About the pliers. They are so-so. I bought them to try my hand at beading and have since replaced two in this set due to substandard quality. I will say that they worked very well while I learned my way around the beading world, but now that I'm more knowledgeable, these just won't work for my needs. They are all sturdy and function properly, except for the cutters, which I now use to cut harder wires such as brass and stainless steel. I will say this: I haven't destroyed them yet, so they are very sturdy, but a bit clunky and did not cut cleanly when brand new. I recommend this set for their economical price and for people only interested in occasional beading.
on October 8, 2014
I really like how color padded it is and soft the handle is. Now time to make my jewelry for Christmas gifts and Birthdays that are coming up. It is how it is describe on Amazon, and the delivery is prompt. We are very happy with product.