- Series: Jewelry Crafts
- Hardcover: 80 pages
- Publisher: North Light Books (September 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1581800940
- ISBN-13: 978-1581800944
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #976,024 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jewelry Design: The Artisan's Reference (Jewelry Crafts) Hardcover – September 1, 2000
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This book is a comprehensive guide to designing and making jewelry that is both beautiful and functional, from earrings, bracelets, and pendants to cufflinks and tie pins, and much more.
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buy the book, but buy only one!