Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 23, 2013
From reading other reviews I thought this watch would be really bad, but still for the price I had to give it a shot. The package came as others described, in a bubble wrap bag, but is protected a little with taping inside another little bag. I examined the watch carefully no scratches or bad painting, anything. The watch looks just like pictured, the little dials don't work as described, does keep correct time so far, easy to set just like any watch. The band is really big, fell right off when I put it on. I took off two links myself, not the proper way but I lifted up each link and slipped off 1 link from each side of the clasp and squeezed back shut. Looks great now, still loose but that's the look of the boyfriend watch to be loose. Painted the stones on the watch face to make sure they don't fall out, might test how clear nail polish looks on the links to see if it can keep the color from fading.
Don't see where to leave seller review so I'll put it here, my seller was Crystal Case. Shipping was fast total of six days, but a Sunday and MLK day was during that so basically 4 days. Pretty happy with the delivery, was given tracking number and was told when it was delivered.
One person found this helpful
on November 15, 2015
Super Cute Watch! Receiving the watch it was pretty large but a little youtube videos and google helped me figure out how to take off some of the links. I'm a 100 lbs girl so im pretty thin and I have a pretty small wrists. With a tape measure, my wrist is 5 inches around and I had to take off 4 links so it could bit comfortable for me. That took me a REALLY long time because i got frustrated with one of the links. I recommend which ever way you take out the link the little numb (which is basically a small cylinder)that comes out put it in back in the exact and same direction you knocked it out it. Because sometime it may not go through if you put the numb the other way. Much trial, error, and minihammer taps to the thumb happened.

Pros: Cute. Delivery was sooner than expected, The fact that it is adjust able
Con: Some scratched on the cuff but NOT the face of the watch (but I'm okay with it), difficult to remove the little numbs
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2015
Love this watch. I was a little scared before I recived the was in the mail, because I have very hard time finding a women watches the fits my wrist. Watches are always to small or too tight, because I have thick bones (born a girl) and I hate wearing men's watches because they're so heavy. I received the watch, I was so surprise how loosely it fits. I was extremely happy. I love the gold rose color of the watch. Very bight and shiny. The rhinestones are very beautiful and have not falling out. It's easy to set the watch up. The watch is very light and airy, it doesn't feel heavy at all on my arm, it's real light. I'm really am amazed on how loosely this watch fits, not too lose and it's not cutting off circulation either. Definitely going to buy more from this collection. Love this watch!
on January 25, 2014
The watch is very nice. However, I received the watch with stains inside the face. Therefore, I could not do anything about it but be hopeful that nobody would notice the smudge. Also, there are scratches all over the links, which are only noticeable if the watch is looked at closely. The watch was really big. It can slip off of my hand even though it's clasped to the tightest degree. I had to personally take off the pins and remove three links. I do get compliments, but the watch was not worth all the hard work. It took me a few hours to remove the links because I do not own any specific tools for removing links. It was a pain! I would not recommend it unless you are okay with going through all that work. Also, I think every watch the seller sends is different because some people said the watch was too big or too small. Hopefully, you will get the right size.
on October 2, 2017
I bought this watch by mistake and didn't realize it had bracelet band. I never bought a watch of this type before, but I'm glad I did. Upon opening my heart sank because I knew I'd be sending it back.
I knew it wouldn't fit, but it did and I've gotten several positive comments about the watch.
I didn't realize there was a Rose Gold until Mothers Day when I got a Swarovski Crystal Rose Gold 3-piece jewelry set. So I treated myself to the watch and 2 rings
review image
on February 13, 2016
I received the Rose Gold watch a few weeks from the expected arrival time. The watch is very pretty there is no scratches on the face of the watch, but on the bands it has a few scratches here and there. It's not very noticeable once you have it on unless you are really really up close looking at the watch. The watch is a little big on me depending on where I  position it at. I can always take off a couple of links. I have not experienced any rusting or my watch breaking and I wear it three times a week. The timing on the watch still works perfectly, and I have not needed to switch out the battery at all. This watch is inexpensive very beautiful and is worth buying. I have even decided to buy the A Silver watch from this seller as well. I'm looking foward on doing a review on that one too.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
on March 5, 2018
Very pretty watch. But it was too big for me and I wasn't sure how to remove a link, so I had to return it. Which made me sad.
on January 7, 2014
I love rose gold, and I love bling, but I don't have the cash to spend $300 or more on a watch. This looked like a great idea, so I bought it. I love it! It's a little loose, but that's okay because I use it for a dress watch, not an everyday watch. I've read in other reviews that the finish wears, but I don't expect that to be a problem because I don't wear it constantly. It is really pretty, and looks as good as solid rose gold. I am really pleased with this watch, and get compliments every time I wear it. Thank you, Bling Jewelry!
on August 2, 2014
I have bought this item twice before and everything was great about it. The two ladies I bought them for ( It's Not Like that) loved them and I inspected the watches before I gave it to them, I was happy and knew they would be too. A co-worker of mine wanted to get one for his girlfriend, so I ordered him one and the one I was sent had scratches on it and the dial to set the time was unfinished. Sent it back and ordered another one the same thing, now I have to send this one back.

I'm guessing it's a hit or miss I bought 2 that were great and 2 that was not.
on March 30, 2016
Great Watch!!!
I love it!!
Looks exactly like the picture!!
and the seller was great! fast shipping and great packaging for international shipping!
review imagereview imagereview image