- Series: Very Short Introductions
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (May 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199730989
- ISBN-13: 978-0199730988
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.4 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #252,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jewish History: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
David N. Myers is the Sady and Ludwig Kahn Professor of Jewish History at UCLA. He is the author of numerous books and articles in the field of Jewish history, with a particular focus on modern Jewish intellectual history.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?