- Hardcover: 252 pages
- Publisher: Stein & Day Pub; Second Pr. edition (April 1977)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812812670
- ISBN-13: 978-0812812671
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,249,021 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Jewish Mystique Hardcover – April, 1977
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There are many incisive observations and explanations for many things:
1. In this chapter on Jewish radicalism (p. 123): "The champions of the underdog needs underdogs to champion.....[They] will serve as stage props, and hopefully as battering rams." Compare this to a quote from The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements (Perennial Classics): "Hitler dressed 80 million Germans in costumes and made them perform in a grandiose, heroic, and bloody opera."
2. In his chapter on Jewish vs. black discrimination (p. 102): "Justices Cardozo, Brandeis, and Frankfurter became justices of the Supreme Court in spite of being Jewish. Thurgood Marshall became Mr. Justice Marshall because he was a Negro. He is a competent lawyer.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best book I've ever seen on the subject. And it's _readable_.Published 18 months ago by HekinahDegul3
In today's politically correct culture, 'The Jewish Mystique' might be considered inappropriate. Written almost fifty years ago, it attempts to give insight into the commonly held... Read morePublished on December 26, 2009 by A reader