Jiaao Premium Adjustable Loft Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Washable Removable Cover-Queen, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Fill Material||Memory Foam|
|Fabric Type||Memory Foam|
|Item Firmness Description||Firm|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Memory Foam
- Much more filling is good for keeping shape as well as adjusting the height as you like. (Notice: The pillow is washable and you'd better use a dryer also you may clean the removable cover)
- PREMIUM Adjustable Loft-ADD or REMOVE foam to adjust to your comfort, perfect custom made pillow each time - for Side, Stomach, Back & Combination Sleepers
- We developed the whole pillow from the bottom up and strategically stitched to add extra support right where you need it. Our older inner cover was too stiff so we designed a stretchy, supportive inner cover to replace it. We went as far as redesigned the Zipper to make adjusting this pillow as easier than ever
- Side sleepers generally prefer a more supportive, taller pillow than back sleepers so we made sure to generously fill each pillow to make it firm and supportive. If you are a back sleeper, or just want a softer pillow, you can unzip the cover and remove As much foam as you want to make it perfect for you
- Warranty - We guarantee your pillow will never go flat like other pillows do. Even after machine-washing the pillow the memory foam will expand back to its original shape, just like when it was new, there is 12 months guarrantee.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Jiaao Pillow for Sleeping
The key to a sound night's sleep is being comfortable! One goal to sound sleep is Spinal Alignment' which can help you to be more comfortable. This premium molded memory foam bed pillow features a ergonomic contour design which loft is adjustable and meet different sleeping postions. The memory foam pillow promotes proper body alignment for a more relaxing and restful sleeping experience. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not new to memory foam. I tried this for several nights, and it's very lofty, which is ideal since I'm mostly a side sleeper. However, no matter what I tried, I could not make the pillow "soft". I was hoping for a nice thick pillow that I would sink into like a marshmallow, while still supporting my neck. Unfortunately, this pillow is quite firm, so you just kind of lay on top of it at a strange angle and not in proper alignment. After a few days, I had to give up because I already have a neck injury that was flared up.
Customer service is one of the best and will help you in any way they can to help you get comfortable and enjoy a good's night sleep. So you can buy with confidence that you are not going to get "stuck" with a pillow that you don't like.
The filling did not smell bad as some gel memory foam products. You are directed to either put the pillow into a dryer or manually fluff the materials inside the case to reconstitute fullness of the pillow. I did so manually. I am not sure how you would wash this pillow as there is no mention of what to do if you needed this.
They offer for the customer to become a tester of new products they may come out with.
I am not as impressed with this pillow as I originally was and find it went flat quickly. I should have waited before reviewing it. The jury's still out as to if they actually honor their promise of satisfaction guaranteed and offer to send additional foam. As of today I am disappointed with their customer service.
UPDATE: Company has never responded to my email request for extra foam and after reading their customer feedback I suspect some were solicited as they sound like commercials. Contact with the product seller proved a disappointment of circular refusal statements without satisfaction.
UPDATE and Final Conclusion: I do not like this pillow and wish their "distributor" would refund. How they do business seems shady as they are using the product company name while hiding behind a distribution only skirt to avoid upholding promise of customer satisfaction. My advice is to look elsewhere for a better product and experience.
When it arrived, it didn't actually weigh as much as they claimed. I weighed it at 4 pounds, 3 ounces. Still not too shabby. It's a very hefty pillow.
It's a very large, firm pillow. I'm the kind of person who usually sleeps with a couple pillows or ends up, in my sleep, having to fold a pillow over to double up its size. This pillow is the only pillow I own that is thick and firm enough to not require a second pillow (or folding it over to double its thickness).
So I'm pretty pleased with it, especially for the price I paid.
I doubt it will retain this quality for long, given how inexpensive it was, but time will tell. And I'm not nuts about the pillow weighing less than the listed weight... but they didn't fudge the numbers by too much, and it's at least in the ballpark of what the billed it to be. So I'm happy enough with it to give it 4 stars. It's currently my favorite pillow I own.