Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 12, 2015
It's peanut butter in a cup. As for Jif, just the best peanut butter flavor I've had, sans fresh made organic PB. Did my own taste test of Skippy, Jif and Peter Pan. Jif won. These little peanut butter cups are perfect for lunch snacks with crackers, pita chips, with vegetables, or just all by itself straight out of the cup - just like I used to do with the jar of PB when I was a kid. These r great.
on July 21, 2017
I am a teacher and I love snacking on peanut butter and apples while I teach. I used to buy this all at Costco, but then Costco stopped carrying them. I was pleasantly to find these on Amazon and for a decent price too. These can get quite expensive at grocery stores. They make a cheap and practical snack for those who are constantly moving.
on May 21, 2017
This is by far the best for lunches boxes. If you have kids/grandkids highly recommend . Mine love these little cups. Perfect size for little hands.
on October 26, 2016
These are perfect for work, school, road trips and (although probably ill-advised by the airlines) for plane rides! I often find that on long trips I am in need of a bit of fat and protein that isn't always readily available! Jif to the rescue! These little cups are perfectly portioned, (although I do wish they came with little plastic spoons), and taste great! I do wish they offered their "Simply Jif" line in these individual packages though...
on October 24, 2017
Love these and will continue to purchase more when I need them Perfect for me (adult) and kids for on the go snacks
on September 27, 2017
Birthday gift for the wife. First I've found personal size peanut butter cups. This product fit's her to a tee. She of course, loves them!
on January 22, 2017
As expected. I enjoy taking these to work & like the ease of having them individually portioned & wrapped.
on December 9, 2016
While it'd probably be more cost effective to use containers and a larger peanut butter, it's hard to beat the convenience offered in these small ready-to-go cups. I usually prepare a cup of apple slices (See 'GranKitchen Apple Slicer - Corer, Cutter, Divider on Amazon) in a cup and then put this right on top. When I get to work I have a healthy snack and dip! Wonderful!
on December 29, 2015
Convenient cups and quality peanut butter! Tried another well known (Skippy) company and the oil separates making it necessary to try and mix it but the darn cups are to small! These on the other hand are larger sized cups, more solid no separation with oil and it taste great! Use the for my protein bars, granola bars and sometimes I put almonds in the cup, mix and eat with a spoon! Fantastic product!!!
on February 2, 2017
This was my first time trying Jif. I did like the portions of the cups, just enough to give you a peanutbutter fix but keeps you from stacking up the calories. That said, I cant say I like the peanut-butter very much. tastes more like sugar paste than peanuts. I don't think I'll be rebuying