|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
The Jigsaw Man Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Joe Kilgore, Senior Reviewer, US Review of Books --An unusual quandary is at the axis of this involving whodunit. Has a physical medical procedure so altered the patient's mental state as to render him irrevocably different than he was before his operation? In this instance, looks may not only be deceiving; they might also be deadly.
As with some thrillers, you may unravel the mystery before the heroine does, but the pace is brisk, the story entertaining, and the dénouement satisfying enough to make this fictional puzzle worth solving.
About the Author
- Publication Date : November 22, 2015
- File Size : 395 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- ASIN : B018DLQG5K
- Print Length : 242 pages
- Publisher : Sheffield Publications (November 22, 2015)
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,538,376 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: