Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Shaft measures approximately 14.5 from arch
- Extra Wide Fit - These unique women’s rain boots fit calf sizes up to 21 inches and are the widest fit boots available in the US. If you do need a narrower calf, take a look at our wide calf range of boots up to 18 inches.
- Spacious Foot and Ankle - Not only are they wide in the calf, but they are also extra wide in the foot and ankle making them easy to slip on and off. Ideal for women with high insteps, large calves or wide feet.
- Wide Calf Boots - Our unique design has allowed thousands of women to start wearing rainboots again. Whether you are a soccer mom, dog owner, countryside walker or nature lover, you will love these all weather wide calf rainboots.
- Size - Pick your regular shoe size. For in-between sizes, feel free to go one size down, as these wellingtons come up large and are wide in the foot and ankle
- Durable - Strong, weather-tested rubber is used to manufacture these Jileon rain boots, which are built to last.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Jileon – Wide Calf Rain Boots
At Jileon, we believe that everybody should be able to enjoy the great outdoors and more importantly, splash in puddles. We have designed a range of unique rain boots for women in an effort to address the common issue of uncomfortable fit – Jileon Extra Wide Calf Rain Boots for Women.
For an Excellent Fit
Rain boots are only as good as the fit they offer. So, we’ve integrated our bespoke double gusset design in these wellies to ensure that they offer the widest available fit in the US.
These women’s rain boots fit calf sizes up to 21 inches perfectly, along with extra wide fit in the foot & ankle, and a comfortable height of 14.5 inches (reaching just below the knee).
Ideal for Women who have not found Rain Boots to fit for years
A lazy evening stroll, a day at work in your garden, watching the kids at their soccer practice on Sundays or walking your lovely pet dog at the park – rain boots like these can add a touch of class to any & every outdoor occasion. Why get stuck inside? Get outdoors in these fabulous rain boots.
If a touch of flash is your go-to strategy, do be sure to check out our catalog of polka dots or navy spot rain boots.
Would Jileon's Extra Wide Calf Boots work for you?
- Jileon's rain boots are unique as they are specially designed for ladies with wide feet and calves
- Perfect for plus sized women or ladies with athletic calves who have had trouble finding boots to fit
- They have a gusset on each side with a buckle so can be expanded to your needs from 17 to 21 inches
- Made from highly durable all weather rubber
- Super comfy insole
Size and Recommended Fitting
- Calf Fitting: expand from 17 inches up to 21 inches due to side gussets
- Foot Width: Extra wide in the foot
- Shoe Size: Take your normal shoe size
Durable and Easy to Wear
- Made from durable natural rubber in our unique wide fit mould
- 2 expandable side gussets to allow you to slide the boots on easily and stretch to 21 inches
- Chunky cleated sole to give solid grip on all surfaces
- Fully waterproof
Widest Range of Waterproof Rain Boots for Wide Calves
Wide Calf up to 18 inch
Half Boots with Wide Foot
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 15 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01N44FZSN
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 22, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-7 of 423 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, my calves are big and these boots are perfect for them! There are gussets on both sides that have buckles so you can adjust the fit easily. That's a feature that I really appreciate.
Thirdly, these boots are very well constructed. I have tromped through a lot of water (a flooded neighborhood) and a creek and lots of mud and there has been zero leaks and I haven't slipped at all.
Word to the wise, don't wear ankle socks, they'll slip off. Don't wear these barefoot, the insole will slip out when you take them off (no biggie, they fit right back in easily), and make certain to tuck your pants into the boots or wear high socks so as not to get blisters anywhere (lesson learned).
A big bonus about these boots that I'll share, my mother in law has to wear orthotics with all of her shoes. She's never owned a pair of rubber boots because she can't get her orthotics into them. Well...because of the gussets in these boots, she's able to get her orthotics into them and has finally found a pair of boots she can wear! I'm happy for her.
In conclusion, I am very happy to have found a pair of boots that fit my big calves, work like they're supposed to, are comfortable (nice comfy heels so you don't feel flat-footed), and feel so good. They even come with a convenient carry case so you can bring along your indoor shoes when you have to slosh through puddles and such! Well worth the money, in fact, I'd be wary of paying less. You get what you pay for with footwear and I'm of the opinion that these are very well priced.
Thank you Jileon!!! I'm so glad I found these! Worth every penny.
(I am in no way affiliated with Jileon and these comments are my own.)
Also, I have very high arches, and I didn't have any problem slipping my feet into these (even with additional layers of socks), which is something I was concerned about because finding any kind of boots for me is a challenge, due to my high arches and thick feet.
Overall, they're pretty warm, very comfortable, 100% waterproof, adorable, and perfect for my huge feet and wide calves. Do beware, though - they don't breathe, so my feet end up sweating a lot if I wear too many pairs of socks; I don't wear them all day because of this. I wear them to work or class, then switch into indoor shoes and carry them with me throughout the day. It's totally worth it to avoid sweaty feet, in my opinion.
If you're on the fence about whether these boots will fit big feet/big calves, go for it. They're completely worth the money. Best winter purchase I have EVER made.
I love the purple and have rec'd compliments on the color. This is the first time in years that I've been able to carelessly walk through mud puddles with my son and attempt other muddy outdoor adventures. I have to wear a 1" lift on my right food, and will be sending that boot in to have the work done.
I love the multi colored polka dots too. Here I am standing on a flooded road.