Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 17, 2017
I should have read the other reviews before I ordered this download, and also paid attention to the word "edited" in the title. I wanted this episode to see the amazing performance by Florence + the Machine, but neither of the two songs were shown, even though the SNL introduction mentions it. I don't know what the purpose of offering "edited" versions of the show are, other than possibly the DVD's offer content not available in other formats as an incentive to buy, or some silly copyright issue. There are other songs from the band from SNL and Letterman that are viewable on YT but not this performance. Amazon was nice enough to refund my $2.99. It's not the money, but the disappointment because the content I wanted was removed. The content provider, SNL, and Amazon, should clearly state what is missing so that potential buyers could be aware.
on May 24, 2011
Can I tell you how disappointed I was when I downloaded this episode of the season finalae of saturday night live, and the Justine Timberlake and Lady GaGa skit was omitted. OMG! That was one of the highlights of the show. I don't know who made the decision to sell this episode without including that skit, but had I known, I would never have wasted my money! The only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because the episode was still pretty good considering. So, buyer beware! There is no Justine Timberlake and Lady GaGa skit like on the original airing! Sooooooo disappointed!!!!
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 2, 2014
The ONLY sketch we were looking for was the parody of Sound of Music that has Fred Armison playing 'Ricardo' as my wife and I kept laughing about that when NBC had the Carrie Underwood live play and the kids wanted to see it. We go to NBC they don't have it. Hulu PLUS doesn't have it. Pay for this, and it's cut out! Yes I know it was edited- aside from the Strokes music which is a copyright issue, just spell out what else is cut!!
on May 1, 2013
If you haven't seen Justin Timberlake's episode you haven't lived. I mean they tossed in Lady Gaga just for kicks. This is the reason his last hosting was only so-so. Hard to beat this episode.
on January 7, 2013
the shows are edited. I bought one episode of elton john, he was great did not get to see him perform with leon russel as that was edited out :( sadly I had to be bombared by 20 minutes of irratating snl news. how I miss chevy
on September 30, 2015
No musical guests
on March 27, 2014
I'm sure it was just fine, but I was expecting a Will Forte skit with Jon Hamm that was not in the video and I wasn't able to preview the video to see before I paid the measly $2.
on April 30, 2015
Worked well, little snafu when attempting to download. Once past that, it was all good.
on May 15, 2016