Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 12 vehicles each with its own unique over the top driver character and custom weapons
- 13 uniquely stylized tracks elaborately staged around themes such as ruined cities, medieval lands, and carnivals strewn with hazards, traps and awesome jumps
- 6 Different race types from a traditional race, to the head-on chaos of matador, to the one on one duel, to the tense survival
- 8 Career Mode Seasons
- 2 to 4 players Split Screen (all platforms), 2-8 players any combination split screen and online (X360, PS3)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine is an extreme Mario Kart type racing game as imagined by NASCAR legend Jimmie Johnson. In the game world, to fulfill the competition's "Anything with an Engine!" motto, the contestants race the most insane vehicle designs created by Jimmie's world class crew from some of the most unlikely of everyday objects - such as tubs, coffins, lawnmowers. Each vehicle is equipped with nitro, rockets, a custom rear-weapon system, and hydraulic rams - the event's signature combat mechanism. All of these devices are activated and upgraded throughout each race by showing off driving skills and winning the favor of the crowds who cheer on and cast their votes to provide power-ups to the racers. Enter Jimmie's El Cajon Arena and engage in various race and elimination-style events across progressively more challenging tracks, decked out with pyrotechnics-laden theatrical sets and strewn with wicked hazards, traps, and jumps!
NASCAR star Jimmie Johnson has risen through the ranks and captured checkered flags, and now he's got his sights set on another type of racing. Instead of racing pristine vehicles at Daytona or Talladega, you'll find yourself behind the wheel of something more unique — a dumpster, a lawn mower or maybe even a shopping cart. Your vehicles can be modified too, with mines, missiles, side-rams and more. As long as it has an engine, you can race it.
Get behind the wheel of a one-of-a-kind vehicle and get ready to bring down the competition in Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an Engine. Race a dumpster, a lawn mower or even a shopping cart across 13 distinct tracks filled with traps and obstacles. Engage in heart-pounding elimination-style circuits, one-on-one duels or head-on challenges. Modify your vehicle with powerful pneumatic side-rams, front-firing missiles or rear-deploying mines to knock out the competition. Invite your friends to share in the excitement and play online with up to eight friends or in four-player split-screen mode.
- Get behind the wheel of truly custom vehicles and get ready to race
- Race in elimination-style circuits across one-of-kind tracks filled with tricky obstacles and traps
- Win cups in Career Mode to unlock wild vehicles built in Jimmie's workshop from unusual items, including shopping carts, recliners and cement mixers
- Knock out the competition by any means necessary using each vehicle's unique set of weapons, like pneumatic side-rams, front-firing missiles, rear-deploying mines and more
- Assume a variety of outlandish personas, such as Hazzard Mower who rides a souped-up lawnmower, or Megaton, a former military officer whose method of transportation is a high-speed bomb
- Choose from six different exciting game modes, such as the vicious one-on-one Duel Mode or the intense head-on Matador mode
- Invite friends to join in the action in eight-player online multiplayer mode or four-player split-screen mode