Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Jimmy Harding
He is the CEO and Founder of Jimmy Harding Consulting and the Creator of Game Changer Talks, a podcast dedicated to bringing you high level strategies to take your business to the next level.
In 2013, Jimmy's proprietary marketing programs helped his clients increase their profits by $20,000,000.00.
He is an expert in creating marketing strategies and systems that combine traditional advertising with direct response marketing and the most up-to-date and effective digital media and social technologies.
His consulting and marketing agency helps business owners develop, plan, and execute growth strategies to not only completely dominate their marketplace within twelve months, but also position themselves for long-term sustainable growth and market share.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Jimmy Harding
Want to make money online? Then ignore social media at your own risk. Social media is vital if you want to your business to thrive, and though you can’t control the conversations, you can influence them. This book will teach you how.
If mismanaged, social media can create more noise than signal. It can be a time and energy suck—for you and your audience. Or worse still, it can become an echo chamber for negative PR.
If done well, guerrilla social media marketing can help you persuade, command attention, establish dialogue, differentiate yourself, capture new markets, and outmaneuver the competition—all on a shoestring budget. Whether you’re selling digital goods and services, physical goods, or local services, this book has the answers.
- Strategize and optimize your social presence in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Drive more clicks and sales with better-performing Facebook ads
- Develop remarkable content with viral potential
- Manage your online reputation, instead of letting it manage you
- Integrate social media into your SEO strategy, and vice versa
- Leverage online influencers to promote your brand, and become an influencer yourself