Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 778 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,068 reviews
on January 5, 2017
We have a growing collection of Christmas movies we watch every year in my house. While not my favorite Christmas movie, there is a lot of humorous scenes and goofy behavior that makes this enjoyable for kids and adults. I am a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger action movies and this one is definitely quite a contrast to his other work, though there are actually quite a few action scenes; as Arnold struggles to find a long sold out gift for his son. It is also really entertaining to see Phil Hartman's humor in this movie. If you liked his work on Saturday Night Live, it really shines through here in a character that you love to hate.

I am always joking about various Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes from this movie: "Who told you, you could eat my cookies?" and "Put that cookie down, NOW!" It has become a tradition to watch this along with many Christmas movies each year. I am glad to finally own it instead of renting it.
on November 15, 2016
Brings back good memories. Sinbad and Arnold tear it up, look forward to watching this movie every year. The best thing is being old enough to see the movie in two lights, one from the child's point of view of the dad, wanting to believe in a parent that is comically inept. The second as the dad, wanting to give your kid the world and falling short, and every so often you come through. Grab this movie, enjoy your holiday.
on March 22, 2017
Saw this only half on tv and never got to see all of it and it caught my attention. Wasn't sure if I was going to be disappointed or not on buying it but I didn't regret it one bit! Great movie, I can somewhat relate to the kid since my father was always busy working, always forgetting to do stuff and always gets gifts last minute lol! But great movie I LOVE it.
on December 23, 2016
This Movie is about a father who is going through hell and high water to get his son the perfect Christmas gift. Its got everything from fighting to comedy to the deep down fuzzy feeling that you get in the pit of your stomach. Its a family friendly movie. SO feel free to watch it with kids.
on November 16, 2015
The four high AF 29 year old men that bought this on my account would like me to give this 10 stars but since that's not an option they'll have to settle for give. Thanks for entertaining them while we waited for their pizza.
review image
on March 10, 2016
This movie is cute and clean. A film true to its 90s roots. :) The acting isn't incredible, but it's still entertaining. I would recommend this.
on January 1, 2016
Jingle All The Way is a childhood favorite that isn't afraid to poke a little fun at the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season. The story follows a work obsessed father, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, who must find the hottest toy of the season for his son on Christmas Eve. The writing or acting isn't going to blow anyone away, but this is a kind-hearted holiday film with enough jokes and repeatable lines to bring the holiday cheer. The comedy team up of Schwarzenegger and Simbad may be an unlikely one, but it works well. There are jokes here that the whole family can enjoy.

The disc include both the original theatrical version, and one with some extended/deleted scenes. I'd recommend the extended version as these scenes fit in well with the story.
on January 11, 2014
This is one of my Favorite Christmas movies and one that we watch each year. I finally decided to upgrade to the Blu-Ray edition and was happy to find it was the 'Family Fun Edition' which has additional scenes and an alternate ending. The conversion was great and the movie looked excellent. The additional scenes added some new laughs to the movie and overall I was very pleased. The only thing I may consider to be a disappointment was the directors choice to change the montage scene music from 'Jingle Bells by Brian Setzer' that I felt matched the frantic mood of the scene very well, to a much slower and poorly matched song, that just did not really fit the mood at all. You can, however, see the original scene with the better music if you choose the theatrical version instead of the 'Family Fun Edition' in the disk menu, but you will miss all of the other added scenes. Either way it is an excellent movie and I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
on February 27, 2015
watch the Governator save Christmas (for at least his son) - this is a classic, falls into the category its so bad that its so good. And i feel like if you werent a kid when you first saw it, it may not have the same appeal. But got it as a stocking stuffer for my wife and luckily we share the same affection for this movie.
on June 20, 2017
Like this movie so much that I purchased it and is now in my digital library. So glad to have Amazon Video.