Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 12, 2013
This was your typical fairytale love story that makes girls of all ages go Ahh! Sigh. It was a great story and the 4 sisters were so loving and supportive of each other. The "Prince" of the story was a great guy and a wonderful father and the soul mate to Chelsea, he just didn't know it at first. Chelsea was also surprised and in denial through the whole story that Michael was "The One"!! Sometimes we overlook the very gifts God puts before us! Even though it is after Christmas made no difference to me. I love reading Christmas stories all year, because it keeps the "spirit" alive all year long! Read this book it will make you happy!
on December 20, 2012
I had not read any of Jillian Hart's books until I read "A Handful of Heaven" as an extra bonus book in Debbie Macomber's "Thanksgiving Prayer" book. I so enjoyed the book, so I thought I would try another one of hers. "Jingle Bell Bride" had such a good rating, I downloaded it on my Kindle and enjoyed every page of a good romance. Her books are enlightening! I am now in the process of reading "Reunited for the Holidays".
on January 9, 2014
I really enjoy reading about the sisters and this one is current day. Love finds away even in sorrow. Christians will enjoy this book and series very much.
on December 5, 2012
Another great story about the McKaslins family. I have read most of Jillian Hart's book and have enjoyed each and everyone. The McKaslins have been a very interesting family and the setting is in an area that I am familiar with in Montana but not so much in Wyoming but I still enjoy the books. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in family dynamics and interesting love stories.
on December 5, 2012
Jillian Hart is a talented writer. We LOVE tnhe McKaslin Clan series! ~ Dawn T., avid Love Inspired Series reader!
on January 5, 2013
I love her writing and this is a very good example. I enjoy her work a lot and am very glad to find her.
on November 5, 2012
again I have followed this series and have enjoyed all I have read, my only concern is the length of time between books, but this is a good reason as it keeps up th anticipation.
on December 19, 2013
Great book! Perfect for the holidays or any time. Jillian Hart is one of my favorite authors. Family is so important and this book agrees with that!
on January 16, 2013
This author is new to me and I found it rather "root bound"---it went round and round but never out---I know people tend to dwell on things day in and day out---but I go to books for escape and adventure and romance.
on January 4, 2013
I love Jillian Hart books, her detail and writing really pull you right into the story. This is not the most steamy of Hart's books, but like all her books you end it wanting more with a great feeling.