Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 15.75" x 9.25" x 2"|Change

Showing 1-10 of 375 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 405 reviews
on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2016
I really wanted to love this organizer, but I'll settle for like. I don't have a large make-up collection, just the basics. I needed something organized that kept everything together, and was a quick grab & go. This looks to be well made and the price was great; it's a nice bag. Delivery only took a few days. The only physical flaw I can see in mine is the button looks like it's missing some threads, to where I feel I need to be easy on it and try not to stress it anymore. I think it does the job for what it's made for, but I would say it's more for the travel make-up collection (which, to be fair, I think is the purpose of this design). It does fit my collection comfortably, but I'm not happy that it doesn't roll up better. For my needs, I think I'm going to look for something else. I'm sure I'll be able to find another use for it though, so it's not a complete waste. And yes, I would recommend this product to others, but for a smaller collection.
review image review image review image review image
on January 15, 2014
Bought it for vacation for my shampoo, hair products, toothpaste/brush, etc... Liked the idea you could hang it up. It's way smaller than I expected and doesn't fit much at all. It basically fits sample size products. Would make a great make-up bag...
on October 11, 2015
Nice for travel - I can keep all of my bathroom stuff organized for a 7 - 10 day trip. I've actually bought three of these now, as each person really needs their own (unless you don't take much hair/beauty products with you). Has four compartments, which are the right size for travel products (not for full-size products!) Gets 4 stars though for two reasons: 1) Doesn't roll up very nice once you fill it full of stuff. 2) The long loop used to close it up stretched out right away. So when I go to roll it up and close it, I have to wind the loop around the button many times or add a knot to it to keep it tight.

Here's what I can fit in one organizer (each line of items fills one compartment):
- 5.07 oz foaming hair mousse (cylindrical) and 4 oz spray sunscreen (slim, palm-of-hand shaped, not cylindrical)
- travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, makeup removing wipes, tweezers, nail clippers
- deodorant, toothbrush, travel toothpaste/mouthwash, floss, travel Q-tip caddy, travel contact solution
- foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, powder brush
on July 5, 2015
Mine arrived today and it's horrible. The zippers for the little pockets are all broken. The place where the chord that holds the entire thing together is has been ripped open. I've never had so much buyers regret in my life.
review image
on August 14, 2015
I actually love it so far! It fits a lot of things! When I first saw it I was like woah this is so small! but it's actually pretty spacious!
review image review image
on March 28, 2017
I use this to store different types of pens: colored ballpoints in one compartment, gel rollers in another, felt tip in another, etc. Very convenient and easy to use; love the clear pouch so I can easily find exactly what I want. Great for at-home storage, but a bit unwieldy to travel with--it's not huge, so not such a big deal, but it doesn't roll up like it does when it's empty. Overall a good buy and I would purchase again to store other supplies.
on April 21, 2017
It's pretty big once you pack it full of stuff. It rolls into shape nicely. I have been leery of the button clasp, afraid it won't hold for very long so I rarely clasp it unless I plan to travel. Mainly it's just nice to have see-through, divided storage.
on May 17, 2014
The leather or fake leather looks a little ting. However, I bought this for my grandson for a trip. It really did hold everything he needed and more. Had trouble filling it up... but if he shaved, it would probably have been just right. It has a very nice design and wraps really nicely. For all the room in the thing, it folds up into a nice container... Would recommend it...
on March 7, 2017
Works for my makeup on recent trip.
Used one section for eyes, another for foundations, another for lips and another for brushes. Small sections and should not be used for toiletries. But perfect for a moderate makeup collection for vacation.