Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Roll-Up Organizer
Size: 15.75" x 9.25" x 2"|Change

on January 12, 2016
It makes a perfect makeup bag. I love it. If fits a great amount of things as well. ! I'd recommend it. !
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 8, 2017
I wanted an makeup organizer to where I could sort out my face, eye and lip makeup. This organizer definitely works well for that. However, I have too much makeup to roll this up effectively, so I just leave it spread out flat and slip it into my backpack instead of my purse. If I was ordering this again, I would not order this case in black but in a brighter color (if available) so that it would make it easier to find when lost. This case is easy to wipe down and keep clean. The zippers have functioned well. I have no complaints about quality which is surprising considering the great price.
VINE VOICEon September 9, 2015
I have a lot of Colourpop makeup and they fit in here well. I bought 3 of them, one is for the things I use every day and to run to the store, etc.
The other two are to organize, etc. I can put them in a very large makeup bag or a drawer. Other than a toothbrush and toothpaste and travel size shampoo, etc. Other than makeup they will not fit large things. The top storage is smallest and can hold 4-5 Colourpop eyeshadow pots.
The other 3 are deeper storage areas. I think this with the cord is better then a snap or button. Depending what you put in it, it can be bulky and with a button/snap would be hard to close. With the cord there is a lot more play.
on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 13, 2014
Too small to be listed as a bathroom organizer. dimensions listed with product are inaccurate. Product I received measured 7" across (just wide enough for my toothbrush). Will not hold standard size shampoo, shaving cream, hairspray, lotion, moose, ect. However it will hold toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, perfume and other smaller item toiletries. This product could stand to improve itself by making them longer to actually accommodate the items people actual use in the bathroom to call it a bathroom organizer.

To adequately advertise this product, it should be listed as a Roll Up Travel size bathroom organizer. Travel bottles will fit nicely. Product with inaccurate sizing and shown as holding full bottle sized items is very misleading.
on January 7, 2016
Good quality/soft material , just a little smaller then I expected but still good enough to store my small make up products, facial wipes and blending brushes . Thinking about buying another one tonight !!!
review image
on March 11, 2016
The more items you put in the larger the roll up size. Don't expect any magic to happen and think this will shrink or compress on itself. I've read some reviews with that assumption. For the price the quality is adequate. The zipper is kinda flimsy and will probably come apart if you over stuff the compartment. Read the description for the size! I'm using it to organize GoPro accessories and electronic cords when traveling. The clear plastic is a convenience to see where items are without rummaging through.
on April 21, 2017
It's pretty big once you pack it full of stuff. It rolls into shape nicely. I have been leery of the button clasp, afraid it won't hold for very long so I rarely clasp it unless I plan to travel. Mainly it's just nice to have see-through, divided storage.
on July 15, 2017
Great bag!!! This bag fit exactly what we needed. The zippers are a bit stiff... curious if we will end up busting one with frequent use. Until than we will continue to use this bag. I was expecting it to kinda form one shape when rolled but that is not the case. Even though it does not form a nice neat square, there it already a flap to maintain continuous coverage. The closure is Very sturdy. May just buy a back up for the future now.
on August 24, 2014
It's small. Smaller than it looks. Each pocket can fit a full can of shaving cream, and not much more. And i agree that it doesn't have an adequate hook to hand in the bathroom or a good placement of the zipper for a vertical use... BUT!

It fits my makeup perfectly! Brushes, eye shadows, pencils and foundations now travel all separately and it's so easy to find what i need. And i just open it up on a hotel vanity table and roll it up when I'm done. No hanging needed. Love it!