Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Roll-Up Organizer
Size: 15.75" x 9.25" x 2"|Change

on August 14, 2015
I actually love it so far! It fits a lot of things! When I first saw it I was like woah this is so small! but it's actually pretty spacious!
review image review image
on January 12, 2016
It makes a perfect makeup bag. I love it. If fits a great amount of things as well. ! I'd recommend it. !
review image review image review image review image
on July 5, 2015
Mine arrived today and it's horrible. The zippers for the little pockets are all broken. The place where the chord that holds the entire thing together is has been ripped open. I've never had so much buyers regret in my life.
on February 16, 2014
Perfect for traveling! I use it everywhere I go! Great quality, not made cheap. I love that it rolls up so I can have more room in my suitcase for other items.
on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2017
It's pretty big once you pack it full of stuff. It rolls into shape nicely. I have been leery of the button clasp, afraid it won't hold for very long so I rarely clasp it unless I plan to travel. Mainly it's just nice to have see-through, divided storage.
on October 27, 2015
I purchased this to hold my toiletries in my suitcase when I went on a trip out of the country this summer. When we arrived after two connecting flights, my toiletries were just as secure as they had been when we left home. I liked how it rolled up to tightly hold all items together. It didn't take up much space at all. I was able to fit a full size bottle of shampoo in one of the sections, so I didn't find it to be too small for my needs. The zippers on each pocket held securely. I will be using this same bag on my next trip.
on October 25, 2015
Great !!
on June 21, 2015
I bought it and it's not very good at all. It has 4 zippered pockets but they are an odd size. I couldn't fit a bottle of shampoo for a week vacation in one of the sections. If you have small odds and ends or travel sizes this would be ok. It would be good for a woman who wants to pack some big chunky type jewelry because you can see through the clear plastic. A tube of toothpaste, a toothbrush and a stick of antiperspirant might fit in one section. The picture of it is misleading. I don't know what I will do with it. Not taking it on vacation!
on December 24, 2015
I actually have a few of these organizer bags. I wear makeup daily and needed an easy way to carry my makeup with me without having to worry about a messy one compartment pouch. This roll-up bag is perfect. I separate my makeup in the order in which I apply it, so it keeps me organized while I do my makeup rather than digging in a bag to find what I need. I also use one of these for toiletries when traveling i.e. mini shampoo & conditioner, toothbrush, etc