Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 1, 2016
I really wanted to love this organizer, but I'll settle for like. I don't have a large make-up collection, just the basics. I needed something organized that kept everything together, and was a quick grab & go. This looks to be well made and the price was great; it's a nice bag. Delivery only took a few days. The only physical flaw I can see in mine is the button looks like it's missing some threads, to where I feel I need to be easy on it and try not to stress it anymore. I think it does the job for what it's made for, but I would say it's more for the travel make-up collection (which, to be fair, I think is the purpose of this design). It does fit my collection comfortably, but I'm not happy that it doesn't roll up better. For my needs, I think I'm going to look for something else. I'm sure I'll be able to find another use for it though, so it's not a complete waste. And yes, I would recommend this product to others, but for a smaller collection.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 people found this helpful
on August 14, 2015
I actually love it so far! It fits a lot of things! When I first saw it I was like woah this is so small! but it's actually pretty spacious!
review imagereview image
40 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
127 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2016
It makes a perfect makeup bag. I love it. If fits a great amount of things as well. ! I'd recommend it. !
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
13 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2014
Awesome way to organize your toiletries for a trip. When I first received it I was a little surprised to see how small it looked. I expected something a little bigger. But when I started loading it up with stuff, the little pockets fit a fair amount of stuff. These don't roll up so well if you have loaded them up but what I've created a little workaround to make these work for me. I bought two of them and after loading them up, I place one on top of the other and I loop the elastic over the button of the opposite unit. Sounds odd, but think of it like this; The end with the button is "A" and the other end is "B." Place them A to B and B to A and then stretch the elastic to loop across the units to the opposite unit's button. It's not real tight but they stay put really nicely in your suitcase and when you arrive at your hotel you can lay them out in the bathroom and stay organized during your whole trip. The clear pockets make it so you don't have to unpack everything.

I like this arrangement. It works for me and two of these is all I need for toiletries and makeup. :)
4 people found this helpful
on November 10, 2015
I used these to make roll up battery kits for new parents. I had made one for myself out of an ugly clearance one I found at a sewing shop and a friend commented that it was a genius idea. It's perfect for holding the most popular sizes of batteries used in most kid toys. I include a mini flat and phillips screwdriver and mini flashlight in each one. So far the 2 sets of parents I've given them to LOVED them. I used one pouch for only AAA, one for only AA, one for a couple of D's and various button batteries, and one pouch for the tools. Rolls up into a perfect little bundle. I use mine almost daily with my 2 yr old's toys and games. Sturdy little pouches will last a long time.
3 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2014
Bought it for vacation for my shampoo, hair products, toothpaste/brush, etc... Liked the idea you could hang it up. It's way smaller than I expected and doesn't fit much at all. It basically fits sample size products. Would make a great make-up bag...
74 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2017
I wanted an makeup organizer to where I could sort out my face, eye and lip makeup. This organizer definitely works well for that. However, I have too much makeup to roll this up effectively, so I just leave it spread out flat and slip it into my backpack instead of my purse. If I was ordering this again, I would not order this case in black but in a brighter color (if available) so that it would make it easier to find when lost. This case is easy to wipe down and keep clean. The zippers have functioned well. I have no complaints about quality which is surprising considering the great price.
on October 27, 2015
I purchased this to hold my toiletries in my suitcase when I went on a trip out of the country this summer. When we arrived after two connecting flights, my toiletries were just as secure as they had been when we left home. I liked how it rolled up to tightly hold all items together. It didn't take up much space at all. I was able to fit a full size bottle of shampoo in one of the sections, so I didn't find it to be too small for my needs. The zippers on each pocket held securely. I will be using this same bag on my next trip.
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon September 9, 2015
I have a lot of Colourpop makeup and they fit in here well. I bought 3 of them, one is for the things I use every day and to run to the store, etc.
The other two are to organize, etc. I can put them in a very large makeup bag or a drawer. Other than a toothbrush and toothpaste and travel size shampoo, etc. Other than makeup they will not fit large things. The top storage is smallest and can hold 4-5 Colourpop eyeshadow pots.
The other 3 are deeper storage areas. I think this with the cord is better then a snap or button. Depending what you put in it, it can be bulky and with a button/snap would be hard to close. With the cord there is a lot more play.
One person found this helpful