Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 15.75" x 9.25" x 2"|Change

Showing 1-10 of 383 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 416 reviews
on August 14, 2015
I actually love it so far! It fits a lot of things! When I first saw it I was like woah this is so small! but it's actually pretty spacious!
review image review image
on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
0Comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2016
It makes a perfect makeup bag. I love it. If fits a great amount of things as well. ! I'd recommend it. !
review image review image review image review image
on July 5, 2015
Mine arrived today and it's horrible. The zippers for the little pockets are all broken. The place where the chord that holds the entire thing together is has been ripped open. I've never had so much buyers regret in my life.
review image
on January 15, 2014
Bought it for vacation for my shampoo, hair products, toothpaste/brush, etc... Liked the idea you could hang it up. It's way smaller than I expected and doesn't fit much at all. It basically fits sample size products. Would make a great make-up bag...
on February 16, 2014
Perfect for traveling! I use it everywhere I go! Great quality, not made cheap. I love that it rolls up so I can have more room in my suitcase for other items.
on July 26, 2016
Don't buy!! It's cheaply made! I bought it in March and 3 of the 4 zippers are broke!! And I can't find how to contact the seller to see if I can have it replaced but for now don't buy this!! Your better off going to target to getting there!! When I got it the zipper didn't work already on day 1! I bought it to have something to carry my things when I would go on trips or to my boyfriend's house and it's already broke and I was hoping it would last because we're about to take a cruise but looks like I'll be buying another one but not from here!!
on March 10, 2015
I LOVE this product. I was concerned when reading some of the initial reviews stating it was small. Yes, it is; but it is also PERFECT for travel-size products. I was able to fit medicines, hair products, deodorant, contact solution, and face care all into this small travel bag... for TWO PEOPLE. I travel frequently for work, and this is proven to be a great asset on my last three trips. The rubber band closure allows you to fit more things and still be able to securely fasten the bag closed.

Also, a product exploded and the zippers kept the liquid inside without ruining anything else in the bag or suitcase.
on April 21, 2017
It's pretty big once you pack it full of stuff. It rolls into shape nicely. I have been leery of the button clasp, afraid it won't hold for very long so I rarely clasp it unless I plan to travel. Mainly it's just nice to have see-through, divided storage.
on March 28, 2017
I use this to store different types of pens: colored ballpoints in one compartment, gel rollers in another, felt tip in another, etc. Very convenient and easy to use; love the clear pouch so I can easily find exactly what I want. Great for at-home storage, but a bit unwieldy to travel with--it's not huge, so not such a big deal, but it doesn't roll up like it does when it's empty. Overall a good buy and I would purchase again to store other supplies.