Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 15.75" x 9.25" x 2"|Change

Showing 1-10 of 372 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 402 reviews
on August 14, 2015
I actually love it so far! It fits a lot of things! When I first saw it I was like woah this is so small! but it's actually pretty spacious!
review image review image
on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2016
I really wanted to love this organizer, but I'll settle for like. I don't have a large make-up collection, just the basics. I needed something organized that kept everything together, and was a quick grab & go. This looks to be well made and the price was great; it's a nice bag. Delivery only took a few days. The only physical flaw I can see in mine is the button looks like it's missing some threads, to where I feel I need to be easy on it and try not to stress it anymore. I think it does the job for what it's made for, but I would say it's more for the travel make-up collection (which, to be fair, I think is the purpose of this design). It does fit my collection comfortably, but I'm not happy that it doesn't roll up better. For my needs, I think I'm going to look for something else. I'm sure I'll be able to find another use for it though, so it's not a complete waste. And yes, I would recommend this product to others, but for a smaller collection.
review image review image review image review image
on January 15, 2014
Bought it for vacation for my shampoo, hair products, toothpaste/brush, etc... Liked the idea you could hang it up. It's way smaller than I expected and doesn't fit much at all. It basically fits sample size products. Would make a great make-up bag...
on July 5, 2015
Mine arrived today and it's horrible. The zippers for the little pockets are all broken. The place where the chord that holds the entire thing together is has been ripped open. I've never had so much buyers regret in my life.
review image
on January 12, 2016
It makes a perfect makeup bag. I love it. If fits a great amount of things as well. ! I'd recommend it. !
review image review image review image review image
on February 16, 2014
Perfect for traveling! I use it everywhere I go! Great quality, not made cheap. I love that it rolls up so I can have more room in my suitcase for other items.
on July 26, 2016
Don't buy!! It's cheaply made! I bought it in March and 3 of the 4 zippers are broke!! And I can't find how to contact the seller to see if I can have it replaced but for now don't buy this!! Your better off going to target to getting there!! When I got it the zipper didn't work already on day 1! I bought it to have something to carry my things when I would go on trips or to my boyfriend's house and it's already broke and I was hoping it would last because we're about to take a cruise but looks like I'll be buying another one but not from here!!
on October 11, 2015
Nice for travel - I can keep all of my bathroom stuff organized for a 7 - 10 day trip. I've actually bought three of these now, as each person really needs their own (unless you don't take much hair/beauty products with you). Has four compartments, which are the right size for travel products (not for full-size products!) Gets 4 stars though for two reasons: 1) Doesn't roll up very nice once you fill it full of stuff. 2) The long loop used to close it up stretched out right away. So when I go to roll it up and close it, I have to wind the loop around the button many times or add a knot to it to keep it tight.

Here's what I can fit in one organizer (each line of items fills one compartment):
- 5.07 oz foaming hair mousse (cylindrical) and 4 oz spray sunscreen (slim, palm-of-hand shaped, not cylindrical)
- travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, makeup removing wipes, tweezers, nail clippers
- deodorant, toothbrush, travel toothpaste/mouthwash, floss, travel Q-tip caddy, travel contact solution
- foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, powder brush
on March 10, 2015
I LOVE this product. I was concerned when reading some of the initial reviews stating it was small. Yes, it is; but it is also PERFECT for travel-size products. I was able to fit medicines, hair products, deodorant, contact solution, and face care all into this small travel bag... for TWO PEOPLE. I travel frequently for work, and this is proven to be a great asset on my last three trips. The rubber band closure allows you to fit more things and still be able to securely fasten the bag closed.

Also, a product exploded and the zippers kept the liquid inside without ruining anything else in the bag or suitcase.