Other Sellers on Amazon
JOBST Relief Waist Closed Toe Compression Stockings, Unisex, Extra Firm Legware for Tired and Legs, Compression Class- 20-32
Enhance your purchase
- COMPRESSION STOCKING - A high quality unisex garment with the goal of encouraging fluid flow in your circulatory and lymphatic system. Start wearing these medical compression stockings a few hours each day and you will notice the difference in how your legs feel.
- ALL DAY WEAR - Don’t purchase the same stockings over and over again. These tight socks are made with soft spandex yarn and have a reinforced heel which makes them comfortable for all day wear. Enjoy these closed toe socks for years to come.
- WASHING MACHINE SAFE - You may wash your compression hosiery by hand or in a washing machine. To protect the stockings, make sure to place them in a mesh laundry bag and only use warm water and a mild detergent.
- EFFECTIVE - These medical hosieries offer precise gradient compression along with comfort and style. Strong and effective, start making improvements in your leg health today using JOBST Relief!
- COMPRESSION CLASS - 20-30. Use these compression socks to help treat varicose veins and oedema. They can also be used to prevent recurrent venous ulcers. Make your legs feel amazing again with JOBST Relief.
Lymphedema and venous disorders affect millions of people in different ways, but JOBST is here to help. JOBST helps manage symptoms with gradient compression that reduces swelling, improves fluid flow and produces positive patient outcomes with more success than any other brand.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.88 x 1.77 x 8.35 inches; 5.28 Ounces
- Item model number : 114656
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 21, 2002
- Manufacturer : BSN Medical
- ASIN : B001B5CQNM
- Best Sellers Rank: #50,539 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
JOBST Relief Compression Pantyhose 30-40 mmHg, Waist High, Closed Toe, Medium, Beige
SWOLF Medical Compression Pantyhose Women Men 20-30 mmHg Edema Varicose Veins
JOBST Relief Compression Pantyhose 30-40 mmHg, Waist High, Closed Toe, X-Large, Beige
Up to 5XL Compression UnderDress Leggings Women 20-30mmHg - Footless Pantyhose
Compression Pantyhose for Women and Men, Closed Toe Medical Compression Stockings, 20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression Pantyhose
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Johnson Distributors||HV Supply||US_Beautiful||HV Supply||Absolute Support||Reedio Direct|
|Color||Beige Closed Toe||Beige||Footless - Black||Beige||Beige||Beige|
|Size||Small (Pack of 1)||Medium (1 Pair)||Small||X-Large||Small||Small|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
People that stand for prolonged periods during the day ~ ex. Nurses need leg support for varicose/spider vein prevention.
To first make an appointment at a medical clinic, devoted to the diagnosis and management of varicose veins and their associated problems. They will measure your legs for the correct size and pressure needed.
I work full time as Nurse. I wear a "Fit-bit" that measures how many steps I take during my shift. I reach the 10,000 step quota each day. Amazing !
What does that do to my legs and feet each day, walking on the hard floor in the hospital, and gravity keeping me on the ground ~ Plenty !
A excellent investment !
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.