Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on January 19, 2015
My favorite underwear that I had worn for years was the "Jockey GO Mesh Midway Brief." After learning that they had been discontinued, I finally found what appears to have replaced it or at least was comparable. I've worn this now several times and, after washing, it fits and wears just like the Go Mesh. Yes!

Very comfortable and cool and the legs don't ride up like some of the other brands I've tried.
on October 15, 2016
Out of ALL THE BRANDS I have tried, and i'm talking 10 different brands from $10 a pair to $35 a pair, these are my favorite! I have tried all the "fancy" brands and these are still my "go to" pairs that I like to wear daily. Material is nice, not to thin, nor to thick, Vented around the inner leg crease areas, holds "stuff" in place nicely, top doesn't roll down, they are cut a little lower then some others which is probably what helps that no roll down and legs don't roll up. In my opinion, I have found the perfect pair for me. thanks Jockey!!!
on May 11, 2017
purchased for motocross/street/enduro riding trips & exercising. Super light. Does not cut into belly or legs . Has enough moister wicking so swamp balls aren’t an issue. The best (which is crazy hard to find for some reason) no seams across the butt. i bought the (stupid) yellow pair for the fun of it but will buy another few pairs for casual.
on April 4, 2013
I'm very hard to satisfy when underwear is concerned - I have disposed of many items that looked great but did not feel so good when worn. Recently I prefer solid support and good breathability - Active Mesh definitely delivers. Those who prefer looser fit should be warned - this kind of briefs is tighter than regular ones, even other Jockey briefs. The mesh section may scare some when examined in hand - it creates impression that everything will be showing through it. Actually, the mesh is positioned so that nothing critical is visible. Will be buying more online - when checked brick-and-mortar store, all bigger sizes were sold out.
on March 1, 2017
Well fit. The material is what I was looking for. Nice.
on April 15, 2017
Very cooling in the south Florida weather.
on March 19, 2017
Love them!
on March 22, 2017
Nice fit. Good length. Waistband sometimes rolls down, but legs seem to stay put & don't dig into my meaty thighs. Does not interfere with living life.
on July 11, 2016
Great Product.
on May 16, 2016
I bought these for my husband, who had in the past not liked boxer briefs very much. I, however, liked the style so I searched for a style that I thought he would like. He in fact did like these much more than the cotton briefs I had gotten him in the past.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.