Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jockey Men's Underwear Pouch Midway Brief - 2 pack, white, L
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 22, 2012
I've been looking for this kind of underwear for ages!

Skinny guys won't get it, but I usually get this painful feeling on my thighs when I walk a lot. I used to bike to get to campus, but since I bought these I walk wherever and whenever I want without having this pain ever. I recommend these specially to fat guys. btw I ordered two of those and am ordering 6 more.

THE BEST BOXERS EVER!!!!!!!!
on November 25, 2015
The boxer brief style of these rides up, but these midway briefs have longer legs and do not have the same problem. Just know that the legs are pretty long, and if you are wearing short shorts, you will probably see your underwear. I use these for colder, winter time conditions and only wear them with pants, so that is not an issue for me. Overall, a great product that works.
on May 3, 2008
I have been wearing this brand and style of underwear for years so I think it is safe to say that I think they are the best. A pair will last about 6 to 8 months (average of one wear/wash per week) and they are comfortable and supportive. If you like an underwear that is not restrictive on your ability to move and minimizes friction between the thighs then this is the one you want. They cost a little more than a lot of underwear but to me at least the benifits outweigh the cost.
on September 28, 2014
I previously wore Calvin Klein Gripper Jam until they discontinued them. This is the closest thing I have been able to find and while the quality is not as good, it's acceptable and they are half the price (but 1/3 the lifespan.)

To me, this style (Jockey Midway Brief - Style 1142 ) is the most perfect combination of features: the right length of legs (about 7"), a pouch/ H style fly, "good" colors, black, white, grey, and no weird bright colored waistband or other odd features. Mostly cotton material ( 97% Cotten/3% lycra spandex)...they just work comfortably, and fit right without bunching or riding up. At 7.50 to $10 a pair, considerably cheaper than the CK's I used to wear that were $20-$25/pair.

They are rumored in reviews to have seam issues after a while but at this price I'm satisifed...mine typically last about 9-12 months then start getting holes at the seams. I've probably had at least 30 pairs of these over the past few years (I think I buy about 10-12 a year, and toss the old ones)

For the underwear enthusiasts looking for the same features I described above, here are some others I tried before I settled on these 1142's. These looked like they MIGHT be the fit and function I was looking for -- but none of them were:

- Jockey Athletic Midway Brief style 8084 - 80% polyester/20% spandex. H/Pouch fly. These look and feel like cheap satin sheets you would find on the bed of a trailer park prostitute. (or so I might imagine.) Although also called midway briefs, the inseam is much shorter than the 1142 midway brief. Don't believe the pictures on the length of the leg. I took one look at these, felt the material, and stuffed them back in their bag for return. Not recommended.

- Jockey Staycool Midway Brief - 100% cotten. Y front fly. 3 for $30. Seemed cheap and too thin. The legs were quite a bit shorter than the 1142. Not recommended.

- Jockey GO Stretch Classic Midway Brief - Style 9882. 90% cotton/10% spandex. Has a fly but kind of weird looking. See photo. 2 for $20.

- Jockey 3D innovations Midway Brief with Fly - Style 8185. 90% cotton/10% spandex. Traditional fly. 1 for $14. Legs too short...

- Bike Active short 7131 - "cotton blend" another reviewer said was 95% cotton. No fly. Sizing looked odd so I ordered 2 pairs in different sizes. Sizing was odd. I returned them both.
on September 4, 2013
I have purchased Jockey underwear many times in the past, and been satisfied with the quality. However, my most recent purchase of two midway briefs has made me hesitant to buy this brand again. Both briefs were made in Columbia, and the crotch seams in both pair are ripping out after just three months - probably 10-12 wearings/launderings. I will attempt to return these, but who really has time to plead for satisfaction on a couple of pair of underwear? You just expect them to be right, especially when buying a recognized brand like Jockey.
on October 28, 2015
Pouch midway briefs run a little large, so even though I am a 3X, the 2X works just fine. I like that the proportions did not go wonky when they jumped from XL to 2X. The waist stayed low. Usually the waist gets taller like granny panties, but this one keeps the waist low. My only dislike is that they wear out in the crotch quickly, so I keep about 8 pair rotating and replace them twice a year. The long leg length is good for guys that hate when legs of boxers or boxer briefs bunch up. They stay in place nicely. The penis and scrotum are held securely, but also comfortably, and don't require public adjustment during the day. Overall, they are a repeat purchase for me, and I have been buying them for many years.
on February 15, 2013
This style is the best to me. It holds everything together very nicely; and makes me feel like I can jump higher and run faster. Wish they had made them when I was younger. I digress. Anyway, I have gained weight since buying these so I had to buy more in the next larger size. They are awesome --- best brand and style I have ever owned.
on May 24, 2013
i've been wearing Calvin Klein boxer briefs for years, but these solve a couple of problems for me.
1. longer underwear prevents chafing to insides of legs when active in warmer temperatures.
2. 3% spandex/lycra makes a big difference holding the shape and not stretching throughout the day.

these are very comfortable.
the material is a little thinner than the Calvin Kleins i have but it breathes well and i don't foresee a problem with durability.

i am between sizes so i opted to go up a size.
washing and drying on high did shrink them a little so they fit great.
bodies are different, but the rise is a little bit long for me. when i fold the waistband over these fit perfectly.
not complaining because it comes in handy if you find that you suddenly need some extra space in front.

the pouch is a great improvement over the old-fashioned fly opening.
these underwear are near-perfect.

wife likes them too so i ordered more already.
on October 28, 2014
If you like legit midway briefs that go down to the knee, this is still the best choice. They may not breath as well as some of the non-cotton options, but comfort and fit are perfect. I consistently buy these briefs.
on October 8, 2013
After searching the Jockey website, this is what we thought was ordered in the past. But, like any vendor- jockey changes various things, and it turned out to not be what we expected. Only one of several packs were opened, and we asked for a refund on the unopened packages. This seller refused to accept a return saying "for sanitary reasons I can not accept these as a return, and I'm sure you understand that" I don't - and I'm sure she couldn't be bothered.