Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 230 reviews
on June 25, 2015
Purchased these last year.. The general body fit -- shrink after washing is ok, but the neck line is too small.
I buy a V-neck so that my polo shirts can be open without the distraction of having my undershirt visible.
If I wanted my underwear to show I would have ordered a crew neck.

It is clear that whoever approved this design did so without understanding that a V-neck should
give the freedom of an OPEN neck.

The V needs to be wider at the shoulders and deeper in front.

DISAPPOINTING.
on May 3, 2016
This was a purchase for my elderly father who needed more undershirts and I needed an idea for a birthday gift :). He really liked the shirts and they fit as expected. The material was a bit thinner than I expected but overall they fit him very well. The Jockey brand is what I normally buy so I was a bit put off about the thinness of the material.

It is very hard to find the Jockey brand of undershirts in my father's size and the exact cut that he likes. I was pleased that Amazon offered these in the style and size that I needed. However, next time I might have to find them in the actual store so that I am sure of the quality of the material.
on August 10, 2013
So at the very least I wear a T-Shirt 5 days a week. I have to wear them under every dress shirt I wear, to protect the dress shirt. At that point it's not longer clothing, it's gear. I rely on the shirt to protect the dress shirt and to be a comfortable fit as well. You would think that something as simple as a T-shirt wouldn't be that difficult to get right, however the others don't measure up. The material is just the right thickness. Not too thin to where as soon as you start to sweat you can see it. but still comfortable underneath a dress shirt on a hot day. The fit is snug. Not overly tight but there is a bit if compression. Why is this important? It helps to more efficiently wick water and keep you dry. Also, if you have a torso that doesn't look like Jabba the hut, frankly, you just look better. If you don't like this look, go with Hanes. They fit like they were designed to be worn by a milk crate. Very baggy, and boxy, to short and too thin.
Length, another issue with many shirts that you would think would be easy to get right. Chances are you have to tuck the shirt in. Even if you don't, you probably want something that goes a little below the waist line. Some shirts (Hanes) don't even do that. This makes them virtually impossible to tuck in. Extremely uncomfortable when worn underneath a shirt. You don't want them too long either. I've had some that nearly go down to my knees. Jockey got this one right.
Finally the V-neck. Why would you get anything else? If you are only getting the shirt to wear as a sole shirt then I guess a crew neck is OK, Otherwise these are perfect for wearing under a dress shirt. If there is a better T-Shirt out there, I have yet to find it.
on May 23, 2017
My husband loves Jockey products and I didn't have to go to the store to get these. Thanks
on November 21, 2013
These V-Necks fit as they should. I am pleased with the fit. Long enough to stay tucked in my slacks all day. Shirts are very comfortable, much more so than competing brands..Which is why I pay more for Jockey shirts. Shirt material is somewhat thinner than years ago versions but not so thin as to affect comfort.I would guess-timate they are approximately 20% thinner. Not dramatic but somewhat noticeable.Sure hope Jockey does'nt take this idea to far and ruin these shirts going forward.Just for a few extra dollars in their profit margins. Only time will tell on how the new thickness, affects the longevity of these shirts..All of this said I have worn these for a week now and they remain comfortable and meet my expectations.These were a true price value compared to any retail store pricing in my area, they arrived on time packaged appropiately.
on September 17, 2017
Jockey has returned to their quality product. I had changed brands, but now I'm back. Very satisfied.
I'm over 6' tall and still find the shirts to be a bit too long, but it's not a problem.
on August 19, 2017
It's all in the Brand Name. Been wearing Jockey for more than 50 years.
on February 28, 2017
Soft and comfortable. Gleaming white!
on April 10, 2017
Great fit
on May 13, 2017
My husband likes these t-shirts--all cotton and comfortable. They are extremely long even after drying in a hot dryer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.