Jockey Men's Underwear Pouch Midway Brief - 2 pack, black, 2XL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 97% cotton/ 3% Lycra spandex. Machine wash & dry. Imported.
- Style 1142
- our pouch Midway® brief provides supreme support and non-stop comfort
- features our unique, horizontal fly design for confident security
- cotton fabric blend adds stretch for a move-with-you feel
- updated plush back waistband that stays put
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great for sports, our exclusive Midway® brief provides extra coverage to reduce chafing and increase comfort. Extending down to the mid-thigh, cool cotton fibers and a touch of spandex offer breathability and additional stretch for a superior fit and feel. Updated plush back waistband stays put and gently hugs with care. Don't hesitate to play your best when you've got the support of Jockey® on your side.Fabric Content: 97% cotton / 3% Lycra® spandex. Machine wash & dry. Imported.
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.8 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B000VZZJSW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To me, this style (Jockey Midway Brief - Style 1142 ) is the most perfect combination of features: the right length of legs (about 7"), a pouch/ H style fly, "good" colors, black, white, grey, and no weird bright colored waistband or other odd features. Mostly cotton material ( 97% Cotten/3% lycra spandex)...they just work comfortably, and fit right without bunching or riding up. At 7.50 to $10 a pair, considerably cheaper than the CK's I used to wear that were $20-$25/pair.
They are rumored in reviews to have seam issues after a while but at this price I'm satisifed...mine typically last about 9-12 months then start getting holes at the seams. I've probably had at least 30 pairs of these over the past few years (I think I buy about 10-12 a year, and toss the old ones)
For the underwear enthusiasts looking for the same features I described above, here are some others I tried before I settled on these 1142's. These looked like they MIGHT be the fit and function I was looking for -- but none of them were:
- Jockey Athletic Midway Brief style 8084 - 80% polyester/20% spandex. H/Pouch fly. These look and feel like cheap satin sheets you would find on the bed of a trailer park prostitute. (or so I might imagine.) Although also called midway briefs, the inseam is much shorter than the 1142 midway brief. Don't believe the pictures on the length of the leg. I took one look at these, felt the material, and stuffed them back in their bag for return. Not recommended.
- Jockey Staycool Midway Brief - 100% cotten. Y front fly. 3 for $30. Seemed cheap and too thin. The legs were quite a bit shorter than the 1142. Not recommended.
- Jockey GO Stretch Classic Midway Brief - Style 9882. 90% cotton/10% spandex. Has a fly but kind of weird looking. See photo. 2 for $20.
- Jockey 3D innovations Midway Brief with Fly - Style 8185. 90% cotton/10% spandex. Traditional fly. 1 for $14. Legs too short...
- Bike Active short 7131 - "cotton blend" another reviewer said was 95% cotton. No fly. Sizing looked odd so I ordered 2 pairs in different sizes. Sizing was odd. I returned them both.
1. longer underwear prevents chafing to insides of legs when active in warmer temperatures.
2. 3% spandex/lycra makes a big difference holding the shape and not stretching throughout the day.
these are very comfortable.
the material is a little thinner than the Calvin Kleins i have but it breathes well and i don't foresee a problem with durability.
i am between sizes so i opted to go up a size.
washing and drying on high did shrink them a little so they fit great.
bodies are different, but the rise is a little bit long for me. when i fold the waistband over these fit perfectly.
not complaining because it comes in handy if you find that you suddenly need some extra space in front.
the pouch is a great improvement over the old-fashioned fly opening.
these underwear are near-perfect.
wife likes them too so i ordered more already.
Skinny guys won't get it, but I usually get this painful feeling on my thighs when I walk a lot. I used to bike to get to campus, but since I bought these I walk wherever and whenever I want without having this pain ever. I recommend these specially to fat guys. btw I ordered two of those and am ordering 6 more.
THE BEST BOXERS EVER!!!!!!!!