Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 29, 2009
I can only assume these have so few reviews because people don't like to talk publicly about their underwear. Because were it not awkward to do so, I think everyone would be raving about how great these things are!

The material is very comfortable. It's like no other pair of boxer-briefs I've had, or briefs for that matter. It's like a hybrid of that kind of spandex bicyclists wear and soft American Apparel-soft style cotton. The result is lightweight, cool, and thin. It fits under pants much better than most boxer-briefs or boxers and lasts for years. I've been slowly transitioning all of my underwear to these and as I have begun to resent all of my older, non-this-kind, pairs at this point.
14 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 10, 2009
My husband has refused all of his OTHER underware. He says nothing fits like these and is really crabby when the few pairs he owns are unavailable to him...
I have been unable to find them in any local stores. My husband assures me that there will be an all-out underware revolt if I don't order some!
Needless to say, I am doing just that.
3 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2013
Feel extremely comfortable and look great. Been looking for these at the local Kohls, but to no avail.

What else to say to make the minimum response?
on June 7, 2012
These are the best under out there. I know you think underwear, they're all the same. But there not. These are my favorite everday ones. Their a longer length, which for me is great seeing as i have bigger muscled legs. The only think i hate is the price, but for the comfort they are worth it. I am an active person, so when i go to the gym, a run, or riding my bike i wear Sport H-Fly Midway Brief - 2 pack. Both of these are best thing out there and the only underwear that i wear.
on July 17, 2009
These are the only boxer briefs that I've found that don't ride up your thighs into your crotch (there's nothing worse than having your thighs rub together!). The downside is that they cost $19.50 for a two-pack, and mine wore out in approx 1 year (holes in the crotchal region). I'll definitely buy more, but will wait for them to go on sale before I do.
One person found this helpful