Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jockey Women's Underwear Skimmies Short Length Slipshort
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on July 17, 2014
Like most reviewers, I really *wanted* to like these. I thought I'd found the perfect slipshorts to wear under skirts: comfy, not tight like shapewear, and they don't cause muffin top issues. HOWEVER... like most other reviewers, my love affair with these was short-lived because they don't. stay. put. They ride up on the leg like nobody's business, bunching uncomfortably around the crotch area after even minimal movement (e.g. walking a few steps). I'll keep looking for my magic pair of under-skirt shorts; sadly, these aren't it.

By the way, I also tried on the regular length versions in both regular and anti-static, and found them to be far too long-waisted for me. I'm a short-waisted 5'1" tall, and the waist was so long it basically came right up to under my bust area, which, no, just no. I bought these short-length ones because they sat properly at my waist, but ideally I'd like a pair with the leg length of the regular but the waist height of the short version.
44 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
I originally ordered this skimmie in Large ( I take a size 12 in pants), and found them a bit loose. Then I ordered another pair in Medium and was most pleased with the fit. You should understand these are NOT firming/Spanx type underwear. These are meant for modesty and light fit under clothing... As other reviewers remarked, they will be good under skirts in warm weather.
on April 6, 2013
I love these undies. I ordered them after reading the reviews for the longer Skimmies, ordered the long ones and LOVED THEM. They are long enough to keep my legs from making skin-to-skin contact and short enough that I can wear skirts above the knee. I will order more when the weather heats back up.
on April 13, 2013
Great underwear. I wear under my scrubs and they don't rub in the corner of my legs like regular underwear does, and they stay put.
on May 5, 2013
I have the regular length and this short length, both in large. The regular length fits well and stays in place. This shorter length wrinkles and creeps up, even from the start of the day. It's a shame because this length is great. It's cooler and feels more like regular underwear.
on August 17, 2014
When they say short, they mean short. It was just a bit too short for my purpose (to stop the thigh rubbing!). But, the material is good, much better than wearing spanx. I didn't want compression, just coverage and these do the job. I ended up getting the longer length to help with the thigh issue and they are perfect!
on June 19, 2014
I have the longer length version of this slipshort, which I love, but the shorter length has a tendency to ride up especially if I sit down and then stand up again. So while it would be nice to have a shorter length it's not really working out for me.
on May 31, 2014
I'm a size 12 and ordered these and the longer length to combat chub-rub. I love the length on these, but they creep up and I have to keep pulling them down. The longer ones are great and I can even wear them with above-the-knee dresses if I pull them up slightly. The longer ones don't creep at all and are the best solution for thigh chafing that I've found, and I've tried multiple gels and anti-chafing products. These shorter ones will be worn around the house and used for backup for the longer ones.
on June 7, 2014
This was exactly the solution I was looking for to prevent my legs from rubbing while wearing skirts/dresses. They are lightweight, which is great for the heat, and they are not too constricting. They do not roll down or pinch the waist. Shipping was fast and easy. There was slight riding up on the legs, but it wasn't too bad. I would buy these again. Just enough support.
on March 29, 2015
I ordered these and some bandlettes at the same time. Often I wear bicycling shorts under dresses but wanting something cooler. I wore the bandelettes first and really liked them. The only downside to these was that I'd still want a slip or something for when the wind might catch me off-guard so I was hoping these would be good. When I got these I put them on and they immediately rolled down. I imagine if you have a flat belly this wouldn't be a problem but if you don't, I'd advise you to try something else.