Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
on April 13, 2017
I love the softness of the, fabric. I ordered a size up thinking that they might shrink. They don't seem to shrink but still fit well enough. I love the "Supersoft" fabric. I purchased "Supersoft" Jockey for the first time about 6 years ago and love the fabric. I also like that they're cotton, as nylon seems to now cause my skin to have somewhat of a rash. These have cleared up the rash issue I was having.
on March 19, 2016
These undies are WONDERFUL.

It's though you don't have them on. I wore to exercise class. No lines, moved nicely, cannot say anything, except great! Wear with anything.

I am a 26.5 waist, and the small worked just fine. I have more in my cart for my next round of orders. It's a must buy!
on July 29, 2016
Sadly I've been through alot of underwear lately. No, I'm not incontinent, lol. I just can't find any that are comfortable. There's so many things that are wrong about women's underwear today. These undies are so incredible soft! If you've every worn women's jockey undershirts made with micro modal (spell?) Than you know how soft they are. They fit really well, they never creep up my butt, they breathe, and just feel perfect.

This particular brand is so fabulous that I've stopped my search and stocked up on these. My bootie now breathes a sigh of relief....ahhhh.....
on September 23, 2012
These are incredibly soft and comfortable, and best of all, they stay in place. Not cute at all, and they'll "peek out" if your pants are a low or medium-rise.

I wear these all the time at home. I'll buy more. They did smell a little like baby powder (faded after about 4 washes) but I didn't find it to be strong at all.

NOTE: The black dye seems to really dry out the fabric, so I'd stay away from black unless you prefer the starchy feel.
on June 25, 2014
These bikinis are super comfortable. I love the thin material, they stay in place & I never get wedgies from them. They're definitely not "pretty" panties by any means, but if you're strictly looking for comfort, these are the best. Well worth the price. They do start to pill in the wash after a while, but I still love them.
on May 26, 2014
These are generous sized. If you are between sizes in different brands i'd go down to the smaller on this one.
on November 2, 2015
I love these! The reason I've given this 4 stars instead of 5 is because of panty lines. Contrary to what some of the other reviewers have mentioned, I have noticed panty lines. However, the quality is fantastic and they truly are super soft. I've had mine for nearly a year now, and use them regularly. I haven't noticed any of the quality issues that some of the 1-star reviews mention with threads unraveling and holes showing up after just a couple of laundry cycles. Maybe they were from a bad batch or the seller was unreliable? Any way, I haven't had any issues and repeatedly buy Jockey products as I'm a big fan of good quality cotton under-garments. I highly recommend them to anybody else that might be considering buying these.
on October 2, 2016
These underwear are supersoft and I do like them but after a couple washes the thread started coming out (and it wasn't over stretched) - it was almost like it was shedding - so much coming apart - I really like these so I would try again, maybe I just got a bad pair!
on February 27, 2017
I'm impressed - it doesn't ride up!! This is the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn - the material seemed thin at first, but it's so comfortable! I will be buying more!
on September 22, 2014
I first purchased these panties in a department store after noticing how soft they were. After wearing the original ones for a few weeks and found they became my favorite, I knew I had to purchase more but I did not have time to make the trip to the department store again (and risk them not having my size). So I found them on Amazon and they were exactly as the department store ones were (the tag was slightly different), quality and fit were the same. The price on Amazon was better too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.