Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 17, 2012
I have worn these for many years. Won't wear ANYTHING else. And love all the colors offered on amazon. Price great too. For those who complain about quality you have to remember they are 100%natural fiber. We could stick in some nylon or polyester and they would last longer ,but be bad for our bodies. It's also relative to how tight you wear them. I can't stand tight underwear so I purchase accordingly. I have friend who wears them tighter than I do and hers do wear out faster. Laws of science.

Product update: Quality has slipped. These started falling apart, tearing after about 8 months. I've had other pairs three times the age that are still going strong, but Jockey has done something that has affected the quality. From five stars to two. Sucks.
on April 20, 2013
I usually have about a dozen pair of Jockey underwear, always going back to the french cut for comfort. Note to new buyers - purchase the style that has the elastic inset in the fabric, not stitched at the top; the inset elastic will cost a tiny bit more, but will last you much, much longer.

I have underwear that are going on about 4 years old! Of course, I will wear them until they have broken elastic or the stitching is undone.

Wash and dry, no special care required...but they might last even longer if they had better care... :)
on July 14, 2012
I have worn jockey underwear for years. This recent order, however, was not the same. The material was heavier and the size was made smaller. I am very disappointed.
10 people found this helpful
on October 19, 2013
Jockey quality is always wonderful, however these panties have the most unusual shape I have ever purchased from Jockey. They fit great in the waist and leg, yet have a saggy fanny. I don't quite understand the shape a person would have to fill these out. I would not waste your money on these. I am small person with a round fanny. I do not begin to fill these out.
on February 10, 2014
Although I love this brand for the comfort, the cut of this pair is VERY high in the waist and is saggy in the backside. I could probably have selected a smaller size for less sag but I think the ridiculously high waist would be about the same. The great thing about this brand though is that the elastic lasts and stays put.
on August 7, 2012
I thought by ordering Jockey I would avoid the generally poor quality of underwear that seems to be in the marketplace these days. Jockey is no better than the rest. The individual panties are not cut the same despite being marked the same size in a 3 pack, and they run small to size and do not provide correct coverage as a French cut.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 12, 2013
These Elance French Cut Jockey britches for plus size are fantastic...will never buy any other brand. I hope they never stop manufacturing them!
on December 3, 2012
These underwear are not what I ordered. Nowhere on the package does it say "Plus size" or Grande or whatever designation Jockey is using these days to designate underwear sized for curvier derrieres. Even in smaller sizes like 6, the Grande/Plus underwear fits me better, and what I got from this seller ain't that.

So, buyer beware when buying from this seller. You may not get what you think you ordered.
3 people found this helpful
on March 15, 2009
My wife loves the way these Jockey underwear feel and I love the way they look. Two thumbs up!
on February 27, 2012
The quality is good. The fabric is soft, and this is a very very nice cut.
Definitely will buy them again.
bought this from amazon at a way better price than a retail store.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.