Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 919 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 948 reviews
on January 6, 2014
I've worn this exact style of underwear from Jockey for most of my adult life, and can attest to their comfort and durability. Of course, my size has changed over time :( -- I haven't always been a plus size. It doesn't no matter what size, this underwear is very well made, washes well, and lasts a long time before needing to be replaced. The waist band is good, but not too tight or binding. The cut of the underwear is flattering to your leg because it is high. However, if you wear a lot of low-rise bottoms, these are not the underwear for you. The waist band comes up to your belly button as shown in the picture. This has always worked for me, but some people dislike this fit.
on June 10, 2014
I was a VS girl for years, but found that they were riding up most of the time. I took a chance and ordered these. I love them. They stay in place, keep me covered, and don't result in a panty line. I love these so much, I ordered 3 more packs and am cleaning The VS panties out of my underwear drawer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 3, 2015
I have worn this Jockey style of panties for over twenty years - I love the high cut leg, the 100% cotton fabric, and the top band that fits around my natural waistline. I have never been a fan of panties with a top band that fits anywhere below the waist - I simply don't like the "feel," nor do I like the way they ride up. It's just a personal preference - nothing else. As a senior citizen, my bikini days are behind me, and I no longer wear anything that's low-rise, so this style of underwear doesn't conflict with any of my clothing.

In the large city where I live, for some mysterious reason, this style in the two colors I wanted just disappeared - I couldn't find them anywhere. I used to be able to buy the solid black and ivory colors in three-packs (three ivory or three black in the same pack). Both were were also available in an individual pack. I could only find those colors packed in a three-pack with two other colors/prints that I didn't want. I could not find a three-pack of all black or ivory anywhere, or even an individual pack, and I still can't.

Then one day I remembered Amazon, and sure enough, here they are. Happy days!
on January 21, 2014
These are my favorite . Perfect fit, and being all cotton they are recommended by my doctor. Cotton is better for anyone prone to infections.
on September 21, 2015
I have always liked and worn the hi-cut briefs style of undies. Over the years, I have tried all the main manufacturers (Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, etc.) but these are by far the best fitting, most comfortable, highest quality underwear. I have a bit of a middle-age bulge and find that many brands of undies slide down under my tummy roll as the day progresses, so that I am constantly hiking them back up to sit at the waist. But not so with the Jockey brand. The waistband is wide and comfy, without pinching, and the leg opening sits perfectly at the hip. Perhaps it is that these are the Plus Size Jockeys but they are by far the best undies around and worth the slightly higher price. To walk around all day and find that the underwear is still at the waist makes these cotton underwear a super purchase!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 10, 2015
I bought these in plain white. I went for Jockey brand because last time I bought underwear, that was the brand I got. I knew what size would fit and I knew that these would last a long time, even being laundered once or twice a week (if not more).

Please do refer to the Jockey size chart (next to the drop down) for sizes. It is one of the better size charts I've seen on Amazon and it is quite accurate, I find. Please note that the numerical sizes are NOT the same as numerical sizes for pants/trousers. So I wear an 8 in pants/trousers but I get a 6 in Jockey underwear and it is perfect.

These are quite comfortable (which is what I was going for). They appear to be well made; all the stitching is even, the fabric is good quality (and softer than you'd expect for cotton), and these provide full coverage while still being low-cut enough to wear under pants with a normal waist. I wash them on cold and tumble dry on low and have had no problems with them shrinking.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and will definitely buy again.
on June 14, 2015
Have purchased these underwear for years and love them. This time they were way too small. ..same size and all, but the fit was way different
on March 17, 2016
FINALLY! White cotton undies that *don't* disintegrate after the 3rd washing! I used to be a Hanes fan, then I tried Fruit of the Loom. Based on one of my critical reviews, someone had replied and suggested Jockeys. I don't remember who, but "THANK YOU!" I was so sick of spending money on "disposable" undies! And plain white cotton seems like an "endangered species!" These undies are well-constructed with the right amount of fabric (not too thick, not too thin - "Just Right"). I've been wearing them for months - and even LAUNDERING them (Imagine that!) Hot Water + Bleach, and they are all holding-up very well. No signs of disintegration or unraveling whatsoever. Yes, they cost a bit more, but totally worth it! Jockey: please don't change a thing!
on June 12, 2014
I've worn this brand/type of underwear since the late 80's. Don't think I could switch now! I'm glad Jockey still offers it.
on August 20, 2014
I have worn jockey french cut for many years and they never disappoint for fit, comfort, and value. This is the only brand that I will wear!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.