- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $50.00 or more on any items offered by Joe Knows, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Joe Knows Electronics Semiconductor Kit (320 Transistors & Diodes)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 booklets which serve as a guide to how transistors work, how diodes work, and some examples of how these parts can be used in circuits.
- 10 example circuits to demonstrate the basic concepts of semiconductors so that the understanding gained can be applied to your own unique designs in the future.
- 7 SMD components with through hole adapters which enables use of those components with a solderless breadboard. This gives customers the unique opportunity to experiment with SMD parts that would otherwise be off limits to beginners.
- 13 transistor and 20 diode types. 320 parts in total.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Joe Knows Electronics(TM) Semiconductor Kit has been designed to offer the optimal combination of components to electronics enthusiasts that want to take their projects to the next level. 3 booklets are included to explain the basics of transistors, diodes, and offer 10 example circuits that illustrate how semiconductors can be used in real-world applications. Transistors include BJT, darlington pair, JFET, MOSFET, and SCR. Diodes include general purpose, power diodes, schottky diodes, varicap diodes, and current regulation diodes. All components are DIP and easily used with a breadboard.