Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on February 5, 2014
These did NOT fit like my 12-year-old Joe Rocket boots. They are tighter and have a cheaper feel. I'm sure they are perfectly capable boots and you might love them, but if you're replacing an older set of Joe Rockets, you might be disappointed. I sold these and I'm still in my old boots which look horrible ad have no tread - but I can't find a suitable substitute without spending $300+.
on July 2, 2014
Great delivery time and excellent customer service . One thing to bring up is the boot are very light weight but not much provided when it comes time for support , so I would highly recommend inserts for comfort. One last thing, there is no hard armor for the ankles . So take that for what it's worth .
on July 3, 2013
Simply a great pair of boots. They accomplish everything that matters. They are sturdy and well made, and while nothing's for sure I'm guessing I won't be buying another pair for a long time. Are they comfortable enough to make you think you're walking around in normal shoes? No, but they are absolutely fine for an all-day ride. Highly recommend!
on November 13, 2015
I called Joe Rocket and told them I wore 12.5 shoes normally and they suggested sizing down. I went with the 12's and they don't fit, they feel like a pair of 10's. I need size 13 or larger. Definitely size UP.
on October 3, 2016
Do not purchase this boots! Quality is terrible. I should have read all reviews. The zipper broke the second time I use it, and now they want me to pay for the shipping to return the item from Costa Rica and hope for the best.... Stay Away from Motorcycles 508 and Joe Rocket Boots!!!!
review image
on May 13, 2015
Very nice product!! It fits all my needs for waterproof and toe protection.
I ordered an 8, I'm 81/2 and it is just perfect, plenty of room (one or two fingers)
Reviews relating the zipper quality are true, however it is only the rubber cover of the zipper that drop when you tires the zipper... so be careful. But the zipper is ok, I was worried about it could fail completely... it's not going to happened.
on January 30, 2014
I ordered a pair, the size was good on the feet, but since I have large calves the boots would not close properly around the top.

If you have large calves move on to something else or wear riding shoes instead of boots like I do. Easy return to Amazon.
on April 24, 2013
I've bought Joe Rocket products in the past. When I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised by boots that are very well made with nice features. They are great boots and better than I expected.
on January 8, 2017
good value
on December 17, 2013
Great boots for a great price. Did shopping locally here to get the size correct and then ordered them online. Size is the size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question