|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 10.5 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||1344-1003|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1344-1003|
|Vehicle Service Type||Street-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Street-cruiser-motorcycles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Joe Rocket 1344-1003 Wind Chill Men's Cold Weather Motorcycle Riding Gloves (Black, Medium)
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supple drum dyed Cowhide outer; Waterproof Dry Tech midliner
- 100G Thinsulate; Integrated high density knuckle armor
- Leather reinforcements throughout; Vibration dissipating gel palm
- Pre-curved ride-friendly design; Articulated Full-Flex expansion panels on fingers
- Secure hook and loop wrist closure; Toggle and draw cord at top of cuff
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Motorbike Powersports Racing Gloves - Medium, Gray
Pre-Weathered Premium Leather Motorcycle Gloves (Black) Knuckle Protection with Mobile Phone Touchscreen by Indie Ridge (X-Large)
Men Premium Winter Motorcycle Biker Sheep Leather Gauntlet Thinsulate Gloves L
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Indie Ridge USA||jackets4bikes owned & operated by I2X Gears, Inc.|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Joe Rocket Wind Chill Cold Weather Riding Glove For Men.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update- kept using these gloves down to 15 degrees and when you get under 20 you will feel it after 10 min and then it just depends on your cold tolerance. The road conditions ended my riding season instead of my cold hands. Definitely recommend
- Warmth: I didn't get much chance to test it in varying low temps, but in high 30s they kept my hands fairly comfortable. For being less bulky than my Patrols, they performed just as well if not better.
- Feel: The inner lining is very soft and the leather is supple.
- Quality: the overall build of the glove seems solid and I don't doubt they would last a long time.
- Cuff: the cuff on these is fairly short. I feel like these would probably cause the gloves to not perform well in heavy rain. They only just cover the wrist straps of my jacket. If I stretch my arms out they would easily pull out from under the cuff.
- Visor squeegee: the visor blade works just fine but I don't personally like it on the thumb. It feels more natural to me to use the ones attached to the outside of the index finger.
- Fitment (subjective): The biggest issue and the reason I ultimately could not use this glove is it simply doesn't fit my hands well. I started with an XL size as it is the most common glove size that fits. I don't have very large hands but more often than not XLs fit me best over large.
After reading all the reviews about sizing up, I kept with my normal size. The gloves fit perfectly when I had my hands in a neutral position. The problem was when I had to open my hand up to grip the controls of my bike. It seemed that the stitching and reinforcements in the webbing between my thumb and index finger was keeping me from being able to open my hands up. I could barely reach my levers.
I returned the XL and exchanged them for 2XL. While I can now open my hands up to reach the controls, I still was getting some restriction that was causing fatigue and cramping in my hands. There was also now excess material in the fingers and did not have as nice of an overall fitment as the smaller ones. I actually had problems with fingers pinching material and keeping me from using two fingers to grab the levers.
Overall these are nice gloves that are probably better suited to just cold riding more than rain. I understand not all gloves will fit everyone so I find it hard to fault the manufacturer on this.
It was also mentioned that the fingers are sewn too tight and don't allow your fingers to fully extend ? I would say that you must have the expectation of a break in period. Yes like any good fitting glove, it should be snug and loosen up from being used. Or you can do like I did because of my experience with leather products and use some leather products to achieve a break-in period in about 30 minutes. The gloves are very well made, soft, warm and manage all my controls well. They are the high quality that customers have come to expect from Joe Rocket products. Buy with confidence you will be pleased...