|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 17 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||1061-6003|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1061-6003|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Joe Rocket Alter Ego 3.0 Women's Textile Riding Jacket (Black/White, Medium)
|Price:||$224.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TEXTILE JACKET - Outer Layer Waterproof RockTex 660 outer shell; Meta Sport II System features a completely removable outer layer that covers an armored mesh jacket underneath
- VariableFlow Ventilation with laser cut waterproof zippers; 4-point SureFit custom adjustment system; Outer Shell Folds into self contained pouch; Reflective Stripes
- MESH JACKET - Inner Layer Heavy duty polyamide FreeAir mesh; C.E. approved armor (shoulders and elbows); Removable spine pad with pocket
- Removable Fleece Vest Warmth Liner; Reflective Stripes
- 6-point SureFit custom adjustment system; Pockets for Eye Glass and Face Shield Storage
The Ladies Alter Ego 3.0 is the latest in the evolution of the series with the extremely intuitive MetaSport II system, the most user-friendly all climate solution on the market today. A three layer hybrid comprised of a breathable, C.E. armored, FreeAir mesh main jacket with zip-on waterproof outer layer and removable fleece vest liner.
Top customer reviews
The very outer layer is WATERPROOF! That's right, PROOF, not resistant like a lot of other jackets. It also has vents to keep cool if this layer is used.
Inside the first layer is a full mesh jacket, and this is where the armor is housed. My girlfriend said that this layer is extremely cool in the hotter days. It is also the layer with the cool graphic on the back which my girlfriend prefers to show off instead of covering it up with the outer layers, even when it is colder. Haha.
Inside of the mesh layer is the thermal layer. Now this is where I removed a star because this is only a vest liner. NOT A FULL THERMAL LINER. Be cautious if you were looking for a jacket like this but with a full thermal liner. This is not a huge deal for me or my girlfriend, but I do not expect this would be warm on very cold days even with all three layers on because the arms are not in a thermal layer. But like I said, not a huge issue because she would not be riding with me in less then 60 degree weather anyway.
The self-containing pouch feature for the outer layer remind me of a sleeping bag rolled up. There is an inner flap on the back of the jacket that you open, and then roll the outer shell like a sleeping bag. It is held closed like that with Velcro, and there are bands that go around the rolled up layer. Maybe convenient for long distance trips on Harley's that have luggage racks or saddle bags, but don't find a use for it as if it is not used, it gets temporarily thrown on the couch until it gets hung up after riding.
I do recommend this jacket unless you are looking for a three layer jacket that has a full thermal liner, as this only has a vest thermal liner.