Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electri..." and save 30% off the $189.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer w/ Pressure-Select Technology
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 14.5 amp motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Easy-glide wheels for maximum maneuverability, Other premium features on the SPX4001 include an onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage, a 20' high pressure hose, and 35' power cord
- Pressure Select Technology: Choose from two powerful cleaning options - LOW/1450 PSI for everyday dirt, grease + grime, and HIGH/2030 PSI to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks.
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0, 15, 25, 40, soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks and hose diameter inch is 1/4
- Includes an extension wand and a 20-foot high pressure hose, power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Snow Joe + Sun Joe
Snow Joe + Sun Joe specialize in developing innovative outdoor tools to keep your home looking beautiful throughout the year, whether the snow is falling or the sun is shining. Our expansive line of outdoor power equipment, which includes manual, cordless, and electric tools such as lawn mowers, trimmers, tillers, and snow blowers, aims to simplify your yard routine to make it quick and easy to get your outdoor chores done.
We focus on designing high quality outdoor tools that are affordable, because we believe that high craftsmanship does not have to come with outrageous prices. Browse our product selection, including our lawn mowers, trimmers, hedgers, snow blowers, tillers, and cultivators, to see how Snow Joe + Sun Joe make it easy to Get equipped with the right tools to tackle everyday household chores.
You Name It, You Aim It, Grime Is Gone
Ultimate Dirt Fighter:
Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease with the Sun Joe SPX4000 Electric Pressure Washer! Cut your outdoor cleaning chores down to size, and Go With Joe - the SPX4000 Electric Pressure Washer from Sun Joe.
Power, Performance and Versatility:
Packed with 1800 watts of pure power, the 14.5-amp motor generates up to 2030 PSI to demolish every last bit of dirt, grease, gunk and grime.
Consistently Works Well:
Five Quick-Connect tips allow you to go from intense jet to gentle spray to suit the cleaning task, and the onboard 54.1 fl oz detergent tank lets you dial-in just the right amount of detergent to give your cleaning blast a boost! Total Stop power-saving system designed to save energy and prolong pump life when the trigger is not engaged.
Pressure Select Technology:
Featuring Sun Joe’s exclusive Pressure-Select Technology, the SPX4000 lets you pick the perfect pressure to combat dirt and grime with professional results. Choose from two powerful cleaning options - Low/1450 PSI for everyday dirt, grease + grime, and High/2030 PSI to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks.
Pressure Select Technology
Pressure Select Technology: Choose from two powerful cleaning options - Low/1450 PSI for everyday dirt, grease + grime, and High/2030 PSI to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks.
Safety Lock Switch
TSS (Total Stop System) trigger – automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
Frequently Purchased Accessories
25 foot High Pressure Extension Hose.
10 inch Surface, Deck and Patio Cleaning Attachment for SPX Series Pressure Washers.
Rotary Wash Brush Kit for SPX Series Pressure Washers.
Quick-Connect Turbo Head Spray Nozzle.
|Motor||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt Motor||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt Motor||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt Motor||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt Motor|
|Quick Connect Spray Tips||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pressure Select Technology||✓||✓|
|Warranty||Full 2 Year Warranty||Full 2 Year Warranty||Full 2 Year Warranty||Full 2 Year Warranty|
Compare with similar items
YOU NAME IT. YOU AIM IT. GRIME IS GONE. Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease with the SUN JOE SPX4000 Electric Pressure Washer! Packed with 1800 watts of pure power, the 14.5-amp motor generates up to 2030 PSI to demolish every last bit of dirt, grease, gunk and grime. Five Quick-Connect tips allow you to go from intense jet to gentle spray to suit the cleaning task, and the onboard 54.1 fl oz detergent tank lets you dial-in just the right amount of detergent to give your cleaning blast a boost! Featuring SUN JOE's exclusive Pressure-Select Technology, the SPX4000 lets you pick the perfect pressure to combat dirt and grime with professional results, and a Total Stop power-saving system designed to save energy and prolong pump life when the trigger is not engaged. Cut your outdoor cleaning chores down to size, and Go With Joe - the SPX4000 Electric Pressure Washer from SUN JOE. Get Equipped.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only have one complaint and that is the fittings are not standard M22. This means any quick connect fittings you get at the HW store won’t fit. I purchased a 50ft 3/8 hose and some quick connects. The M22->3/8 adapter leaked at the pump and the M22 quick connect at the wand leaked. The problem is that the part of the fitting that has the O-ring on it is a little bigger on the Sun Joe compared to any aftermarket fittings. I was able to get a good seal by taking the O-rings from the Sun Joe hose and using some pipe tape on the fittings. Keep in mind the Sun Joe hose won’t fit into any other adapter because it is too big.
- Good pressure probably close to advertised.
- TSS (total stop system) works well and keeps pressure (my previous 2 pumps would turn on every minute or so when not in use)
- With some hacking wall mountable.
- Fittings are nonstandard M22
- If you release the trigger and pull it again quickly the pump will run in short bursts. I’m not sure if this is a feature or not
- Motor housing is plastic
- Pump head metal looks cheap.
Updated with part list for those interested:
- Two 9" Delta DF509W bars found on amazon to mount the unit
- MTM 50' hose reel
- 50' x 3/8" hose with attached couplers and both male ends. (search on ebay. you need one end to be a female coupler, the other side you will remove anyways)
- 1' x 3/8" hose with male to female ends for the reel to pressure washer connection
- Female M22 x 15 mm to male m22 x 14mm (converting Sunjoe's non-standard to standard fitting)
- Female m22 x 14mm to 3/8" NPT female (this is to have the pressure washer outlet accept the standard 1' x 3/8" hose)
- Dramm shut off valve for the garden hose is very useful so that you don't have to turn off hose from faucet.
- After the shut off valve on garden hose I added a Gilmore pro disconnect on the garden hose and on the pressure washer.
*make sure to use teflon tape for every single connection to prevent leaks and tighten with a wrench! I still do not have a single drip of water after doing this.
For the pressure washer gun:
- MTM SG-28 (much better than the MTM 407 I used before)
- Mosmatic gun swivel 3/8 M x 3/8 F (found at kleenrite)
- 3/8" male quick connect plug (get MTM stainless steel branded everything if you want best quality for easier disconnects)
- 1/4" male to quick connect coupler
- 1/4" male quick connect plug
- Your choice of a spray wand, I used a Mosmatic 20" bent spray wand (1/4"M inlet x 1/4" F outlet from kleenrite)
- Mosmatic tip protector (optional)
- MTM 4 piece 2.5 orifice quick connect nozzle set (don't buy from amazon, those are fake)
* I got all the fitting conversions from ebay
1. Only Sun Joe products can be used with it. If you go to your local Home Depot or Lowes, the industry standard items won't fit, like hose extensions. Just know if you buy this, you are locked into Sun Joe products.
2. The unit came with a 20 ft hose instead of the advertised 25 ft pressure hose. There is a sticker placed over the hose length specifications on the box that says 20 ft. Again, it was advertised as 25', but came with a 20'. Not a deal breaker, but still a bait and switch.
I am actually pleased with the performance of the product. I've used it to pressure wash my patio, my pool decking and used a foam cannon for washing my car. Would be 5 stars if it weren't for the 2 issues.