Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Joe's Jeans Women's Skinny Ankle Stretch Jean in Bridget
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 28, 2012
I'm 5'3 and normally wear a petite size 27 in Joe's jeans (snugger fit) or size 28 (looser fit). I ordered the size 28 in these thinking they would be a snug fit since the skinny style runs smaller. Unfortunately, they were way too tight. The thighs and waist felt like a size 26! I could barely button them up. I loved the wash and the length is perfect--they fit nicely into boots. However, too small is too small, so I sent them back. I have a curvy figure and would have needed to order these jeans in a size 29. If you have slimmer thighs & hips, you can probably get away with just one size up from your regular size.
on December 11, 2012
The fit is perfect, I'm always a 27 and it was right on! The rear pockets & over all cut were very flattering. I love this pair of jeans! I got them to wear with riding boots & they don't get all baggy or bunched up like my other jeans do. GREAT JEANS!
on February 7, 2013
I usually wear a 26 in Joe's Jeans but I ordered the 26 in this style and they stretched out within an hour of wearing them! definitely size down (i'm 5' 2"). they're not kidding when they say they stretch! i love the rise on them and the feel. great jeans.
on February 7, 2013
Great jeans! I had been looking for some quality jeans that fits me well and I can say that I found it. A little bit expensive but I think it's worth it.
on January 4, 2014
I love these jeans. They fit nice and look great dressed up or down. I own two pairs and will order a third. RECOMMEND!
on December 17, 2013
This was purchased as a Christmas gift so haven't given it yet, but the recipient has tried the jeans on previously so I expect the fit will be perfect.
on October 12, 2015
Not sure if these are authentic Joe's they don't fit exactly like my other joes do which are supposed to be the same style.
on November 29, 2014
Sent these back, didn't fit at all....
on April 11, 2014
Ok, I went a bit OCD trying to find THESE JEANS! I am 42 years old, 5' 3", curvy and 120 lbs. I really wanted a fitted jean, but not skinny skinny like a momma in the wrong jeans. I love Joes Bridget because while they are fitted, the ankle is about 12". So they are lean, but not wrapped around my ankles like second skin. I cringed a bit at the price, but honestly, I'm online now trying to find other colors. I normally wear a 27" jean, bought these in 26" and they are just right. Hope this review helps, I read about a million trying to find exactly this pair!
on March 9, 2015
I love Joe's Jeans, I really do. The skinny ankle in the Bridget wash is my absolute favorite jean in the whole wide world. I could buy it over and over again, and unfortunately, I've had to.

In the past three years, I've had to replace three pairs of Joe's skinny ankle jeans. The first pair wore out in the thighs, the second ripped in the knee, and the third also wore out in the thighs! It's not like I'm entering karate competitions in them—I wear them about twice a week and just walk in them, like a normal person.

You might be thinking, "Erm, maybe you should buy a larger size of jeans so they don't literally bust at the seams?" But I swear, I buy the correct size every time and they fit perfectly (I don't delude myself into a smaller size, is what I'm saying). The denim just really does not stand up well to normal wear and tear.

I'm disappointed, really. As a customer, you purchase expensive jeans (each pair has been about $160) thinking that they're better quality and that they'll last longer. It makes me really upset that that's not the case—especially, as you might have noticed, because I really love these jeans!