Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Joe's USA Men's Sleeveless Athletic Tee Shirt. Sizes XS-4XL
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on April 22, 2016
What a great little shirt! I bought 3 and they are just what i was looking for. I am 6'2 @175lbs and medium fits perfectly. Some have reviewed that the arm holes are too large, but i do not think they are over sized at all. At this price, its a steal!
review image
on June 29, 2016
Love the fabric and the comforts is just like I was hoping it would be! I'm quite a large guy and tend to sweat a lot when working out. I've been on the hunt for the right cut off that had just the right amount of polyester in it so that it was light enough to work out in without feeling it too much. I'm happy to report that I have found that shirt! I will definitely be ordering more of these!

I regularly buy large shirts and have a little bit of a bigger mid section as you can see in the pics. But this shirt is long enough and fits my chest and arms perfectly. All I can say is I'm very comfy and feel confident in this shirt, I highly recommend! Hope this helps!
review image review image review image review image
on May 28, 2014
You have made the sleeve holes to long. And have made the material to light. Don't like the changes at all
on June 4, 2016
I got this to wear as an undershirt for my button down collar summer shirts, primarily for the white collar. The collar on the Tee is so saggy and low cut you can't see it while wearing the button down over it.
on May 22, 2016
You're not getting Nike quality here, but that's why you're paying less than half the price. So don't expect any moisture wicking or anything like that, but it has a nice feel to it and is comfy...until you sweat up a storm and it's sopping wet. Then it hangs a bit heavy on you, and you're not comfortable anymore.

The size is a little in the big side (I'm comparing it to Nike sizes). I ordered a S, and it fits almost the same as my M Nike shirt. So if you're wondering what size to get, take that into consideration.

Overall, not a bad buy for the price, just don't expect Nike performance from it.
on May 3, 2016
I love it. It's too large though. I've worn and washed it so can't exchange it for a smaller one. :( The fabric is "slinkey" and feels good against the skin. I bought as a layering device to wear under "too revealing" necklines, but the crew neck is droopy and does not fit nicely fro me. :( Will try a smaller size.
on March 25, 2014
I was amazedly pleased with the Joe's sleeveless shirt purchased through Amazon. I was searching for a cheap, comfortable shirt just to kick around in while on vacation and received a high quality bargain. I will be ordering mire of these. I love the color and style. Note however that the size, an XL, was a tad smaller than anticipated - but am getting in shape so all is well..
on June 19, 2014
Have spent much much more on these types from New Balance to Asics just to burn through them so thought i would try something for a bit less coin and so far impressed just next time i'll order a size smaller as they run a little bit big.
on June 7, 2015
Really like the shirt. I had previously ordered a Large since the reviews say they run large. I normally wear a XL. The large was still a little loose and when I work out I prefer tighter clothes so I ordered a medium and it fits like a glove. Not to tight and not loose.
on April 13, 2015
I thought that the T-Shirts were cotton, and to be used for daily work or leisure. Turns out they are a fancy silky material, more for dress. Maybe I should have read the description more carefully. I kept them, but will be more careful in the future to investigate material.