- Perfect Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Tate Publishing (September 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1607994410
- ISBN-13: 978-1607994411
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.1 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,412,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Chef Joey's Cupcake Creation Perfect Paperback – September 29, 2009
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Top customer reviews
This book will be passed down from generation to generation just like the cookbooks that I received from my mother and grandmother. This mini-cookbook is not just about creating a finished product (chocolate cupcakes) but is a journey of building relationships while learning the basics of baking.
Cooking with children does require some extra patience and clean-up time but they will reap benefits that cannot be measured:
* Children will be encouraged to try new things.
* Cooking together builds self-confidence through accomplishment.
* Spending time in the kitchen is quality time together - passing down family stories about holiday meals and favorite recipes.
* Cooking teaches organizational skills and builds critical thinking skills (explore what happens if you add too much flour, not enough liquid, etc.)
* Children learn to follow directions and use their math skills while measuring ingredients.
* Children learn about nutrition by reading package labels.
Chef Joey's Cupcake Creation is available from Tate Publishing and is a great gift to give friends with children. There are cupcake facts at the end of the book and an audio download is included with the purchase of the book!