- Perfect Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Tate Publishing (September 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1607994410
- ISBN-13: 978-1607994411
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.1 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,359,849 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Chef Joey's Cupcake Creation Perfect Paperback – September 29, 2009
Top Customer Reviews
This book will be passed down from generation to generation just like the cookbooks that I received from my mother and grandmother. This mini-cookbook is not just about creating a finished product (chocolate cupcakes) but is a journey of building relationships while learning the basics of baking.
Cooking with children does require some extra patience and clean-up time but they will reap benefits that cannot be measured:
* Children will be encouraged to try new things.
* Cooking together builds self-confidence through accomplishment.
* Spending time in the kitchen is quality time together - passing down family stories about holiday meals and favorite recipes.
* Cooking teaches organizational skills and builds critical thinking skills (explore what happens if you add too much flour, not enough liquid, etc.)
* Children learn to follow directions and use their math skills while measuring ingredients.
* Children learn about nutrition by reading package labels.
Chef Joey's Cupcake Creation is available from Tate Publishing and is a great gift to give friends with children. There are cupcake facts at the end of the book and an audio download is included with the purchase of the book!